Prolog

"Oh my gosh.. Was that a nightmare? But it seemed so real."

The atmosphere around me was suddenly changed to a freaky and frightening situation and it seemed that she also wanted my soul now. The same nightmare, again. Her face was still wandering around my head until suddenly my adorable silver Iphone 6s with the ringing song of Taylor Swift shocked me off while I was still beneath my own dejavu.

"Cause baby now we got bad blood.. You know it used to be mad love..." (phone ringing)

"Hello, Grace"

"Ok, let's meet up in my apartment as usual."

"I see, make sure you don't mess our plan. See ya."

One hour later, my best fella came and once we're in our room, she told me everything about our preparation to come to the Grand Opening event of the new museum in our country. It was not quite long yet, as it would be held one month ahead but we would like to make a great achievement in this year. We wouldn't feel satisfied enough with our last discovery of the newest statue in a deep of the darkest cave in Rome last year and now put in De Belle Museum in France.

"Oh Janice, it's been so long that we didn't show off again. This is a great opportunity for us. Cmon, what's more benefit than 500 billion dollars Jan, we can travel around the world with that."

"Okay, I think these caricatures are enough, Grace. If we put too many of them, they would cover the view of the others' incision, yet it would attract the viewers or the hosts. Now let's just continue with the statues. Where will you put them?"

"Aha, I think it's better if we put them in the corner of the fence in front the Annabeth's statue. It will attract tourists' attention in a spot. Trust me!"

"Okay, then."

We really like this new job tho, from our major in Archaeology, we decided to start a new journey and found things which no one could ever find before. We did believe that there must be so many things that we could discover in every single place in this world. It wasn't because we couldn't find another better occupation, but becoming archaeologists wasn't a mainstream thing and need challenges. It was only one of the simplest reasons. But the nightmare never stopped on wandering in my head again.

"Jan, have you got prepared for our reports?" asked Grace by throwing one of her fist onto my arm.

"Oh, I haven't. I.. I'd..left it in my room and.." replied me.

"Jan, something goes wrong with ya. I know it. Tell me, what's bothering you? James?"

"No Grace, it's just.. Ah.. The same nightmare.. It's not common for me. It never happened to me before, but this time.. Oh my.. It's almost driving me insane.." answered me shakingly.

"What's it about?" asked Grace shortly and I could see the reddish eyes inside her deep look with those blue pupils of her, waiting nervously for my unexpected answers.