Story of my Life....

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. "Two days isn't that much..."

Amon gasped. "Are you kidding me? Thats practically a serious dry-spell for me! I'm dying over here."

Benny nodded. "The ladies love him. You should see them crowd him, it's kinda sad."

Amon stuck his tongue out at Benny. "Just cause your jealous!"

Benny rolled his eyes, a smiles twitching at his lips. "Yeah yeah. I'm practically going green with envy." He pulled his shirt off his chest, waving it around. "God, it's hot in here."

"Don't change the subject!" Amon protested, doing the same thing. "But yeah, it is hot it here." He looked at me. "Are you getting hot?"

"Personally, I don't think I can get any hotter." I smirked, winking at them both and turning around.

Amon snorted, mumbling something as he settled into his seat. Clearly, he had no come back for that one. I smiled lightly as Greyson took the exit I had suggested, and we went bumping down the dirt road. I thanked god the road had been fixed up a few days ago, so that this car would get through it until we hit the bitumen.

I snorted lightly as I saw Greyson reach over and turned the heat up too, sending me a sly smirk. I nodded slightly, a tiny inclination of my head and looked out the window. This could be a fun car ride, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amon, no! You have to jack the car up before you take off the tire!" Greyson yells at Amon, snatching the spanner from his hands.

We'd been driving along, ten minutes after turning onto Peter's road, when we'd gotten a flat tire. Just my luck of course. Anyway, Benny didn't have a clue as to how to change a tire, so he was leaning against a tree, in the shade, with half his ski-mask rolled up, revealing his plump pale lips.

Amon was the same, his lips a reddish colour.

Greyson wacked Amon in the arm with the spanner. "Get out of my road, you idiot." He snapped, kicking Amon over from where he was crouching on the ground.

Amon sprung up, spear tackling Greyson onto the road and into the dirt. I rolled my eyes- boys, they could never let things go, could they? I turned around, marching to the back of the car. I flung open the boot and noticed three suitcases of clothes. Plucking up the red one, I turn to face Benny, who was moving my way to see what I was doing.

"Are these all clothes?" I asked.

He nodded, pursing his lips. "They're mine." He said, nodding again at the bag I was holding.

I smiled sweetly, patting his arm. I looked over my shoulder to see Amon and Greyson staring at me weirdly, mud and leaves sticking to there shirts and out of their hair. What the hell had they been rolling in? Benny raised an eyebrow at them and then at me.

I shrugged. "They were fighting." I rolled my eyes. "I think..." I winked at Benny, zipping open his bag. He didn;t have much else besides shorts, jeans, some white muscle shirts and a few sleeved ones. Taking a muscle shirt and a pair of his shorts, I zipped it back up, grabbing the car jack from the back compartment.

Shutting the boot, I lay all the stuff on top. Looking around, i realised I had nothing to change behind. Oh, what the hell? I thought, and started up zipping my dress.

At school, I'd been called a fire cracker, because of my attitude, and because there was basically nothing I wouldn't do. Pulling the dress down to my waist, I slipped on Benny's shirt, which wasn't as baggy as I expected. I slipped on the shorts before taking the dress off altogether. I stuffed it in the back seat, making my way to the abandoned tire change at the front of the car.