*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I walk into the city morgue with Barry by my side and see two bodies resting on the tables. Both covered in white sheets I smile as memories flood my mind and tears come to my eyes. The medical examiner looks at me with pity but I smile at him. Ive always hated the looks of pity people get when someone they love dies. The medical examiner starts to pull the sheets back but I don't need to see their faces. I may only be seven but my mum always told me I acted older than I was. I signal for him not to and he steps away. I reach under the sheets and grab my parents hands. Pulling them out I intertwine them together and back away. Kissing the sheets covering their foreheads I back away and smile at them.

Turning around I walk towards the door and collect there personal belongings, Barry following behind me. I only pick up their wedding rings but from the corner of my eye I see Barry collect the rest of the items. We leave the morgue and Barry turns to face me.

"you are to go and live with Aunt Deb now. She will pick you up at 4 this afternoon. Take what you need and leave the rest I will box your parents and Ally's belongings for you and put them somewhere safe." he hugs me and then turns around. With a wave and a smile he crosses the road and leaves my sight.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Walking downstairs I see everybody smiling and laughing while they are getting ready for school and kindergarten. I smile at everyone and they all smile back at me. I walk over to the cupboard and reach into the very back, I grope around for a while until I find the box I want. I pull it out and smile as I see that there is still one bowl of cheerios left in the box. I pour it into the bowl and and some milk before I dig in. When I finish I turn around and wash my bowl then place it into the drying rack.

All of a sudden everybody goes quiet. I turn around and see why. Right infront of me, dangling from the ceiling is a massive spider. Its so close to my face that I can see the hairs all over its body. Without moving my eyes from the spider I feel behind me and find a cup in the drying rack. I pick it up and then look at Will. He seems to understand because a minute later I have the newspaper in my hand. Bringing the cup up under the spider I place the cup around him and then place the newspaper over the top.

I scan the room for the culprit already knowing who let this happen. I walk through the house to the back door with the spider in hand. Opening the door I walk over the glass display case and drop the spider into it before shutting the lid and locking it.

I walk back into the kitchen and see everybody staring at Hunter, the kid with a love of spiders. He looks like he is about to cry so I place the cup and newspaper on the sink and go over to him. He looks down at the floor and I see a tear slide down his cheek. Lifting his head I wipe the tear away and look him in the eye.

"im not angry at you Hunt, just try and keep Tar in his room ok!?" he nods furiously and I hug the little boy. He hugs me back and I laugh. "haha he is a very stealthy spider though!" with that he smiles and he starts to laugh. Marcus walks over and taps Hunter on the shoulder. I know they are friends but its cute to see Marcus hug Hunter and comfort him. Marcus looks at me with pleading eyes and I know exactly he is thinking. I nod and he smiles. He pokes Hunter in the arm and Hunter bends down to be level with Marcus. Hunt is 7 years old so he needs to bend down because Marcus is so short. Marc whispers into Hunts ear and the both of them step back and do some sort of handshake. I signal for Martha to follow me into the study and I shut the door behind her.

"i offered to take Marcus to Kindy today ... is it alright if I drop Hunter at school too?" she smiles at me and says that I better get going. Its a ten minute drive to the school and Hunter has to be there in 15 minutes. I walk back into the kitchen and see that Hunter, Marcus and Will are standing by the door at attention like soldiers. I grab the bags of homemade cards and popsicle stick jewellery boxes as well as all of the luggage I brought here. Placing them on the floor I walk over to everybody and start giving them hugs. I hug Martha last and she gives me a glittery red bag with confetti in it.

"i used some of the money you sent back to get this so don't even think of getting angry at me for buying these." she finishes her rant and I hug her. Walking back over to the door is stand infront of the boys.

"WILL BAGS, TO THE CAR. HUNTER AND MARCUS TO THE BACK SEAT! LETS GO LETS GO LETS GOOOOOOO!!!! MOVE IT YA SLACKERS!" I yell behind them as they go over to the car. I look back at everybody and we all start laughing. I shut the door and run over to the car. The boys are in their seats buckled up and ready to go. I look at them and we all start laughing. I put the bag Martha gave me in Wills lap and tell him not to open it, then I put the keys in the ignition and drive off.

Hunter jumps out of the car and runs into the grounds having only five minutes before the bell goes for class. I drive Marcus to kindergarten and we all sit in the car park for a while waiting for the Kindy to open. Reaching over I grab the red bag from Will and put my hand into the bag. Pulling out the first item I find I open it and gasp. Inside the box is an infinity ring. Pulling it out of the box I see it has mine and Marcus's names engraved on the inside of it. I turn around in the seat and kiss Marcus on the forehead. I know Martha got the present but im pretty sure Marcus helped her with this one.

I reach back into the bag and pull out a phone case. Its a marbled one with spaces on the back for pictures to go in. Curious I pull out the last item in the bag. Again I gasp. In my hands is the brand new Blackberry Priv. I turn it on and see that Martha has charged it. Placing my sim card from the HTC into the blackberry I transfer all of my photos and music etc onto the blackberry. In love with new phone I place the cover on it and see that there is already one photo in there. A photo from yesterday when we were all group hugging on my bedroom floor. I laugh at the photo and take the family photo from the HTC case and place it into the slot on the blackberry cover.

I call Martha and thank her. She laughs and tells me to have a great day. Hanging up I see that he kindy is now open so I take Marcus inside and make sure he is settled in before I leave. I get back into the car and smile at Will. He doesnt know what we are doing next but I start the car and I drive out of town.

(