Chapter 4

Walking into the building im awed by the extravagance and elegance of the the building. The inside of the building was even more spectacular than the outside. Walking through the halls i get odd glares and scrutinizing looks. It hurts yes but im used to it.

The secretary told me to have a seat and within minutes i sitting in a chair across from a middle aged, grey haired man.

"Miss Walker i see here that you signed up for our online courses this morning."

"yes sir." his gaze just like theirs was full of scrutiny.

" you should legally be in school so why you are applying for online courses?"

"um sir my job requires me to be there 24/7 and if im not sir i wouldnt have enough money and i wouldnt be living in a house sir."

"V-very well, here is your information etc for your course. Have a good day Miss Walker."

I got out of the chair and made my way out of the school. The looks these students give you are really unnerving.

Walking through the car park im just about halfway across the car park when a car stops less than 3 centimetres to my left.

I was infuriated. I had a bad temper and people did not want to get in my way when i had one. Turning around i am about to start yelling when i caught sight of the driver.

Of course the only person that would willingly run me over is none other than the bosses son.

Giving him a very forced smile and a small head nod i turn around and continue walking. I had never been sworn at in high school and his string of cuss words was hard to ignore.

Returning back at the house i run up to my room and place my first lot of school work on the desk before walking down the stairs to get my secret stash of ice cream from the freezer. Grabbing a spoon im making my way up the stairs when i see a guy walking out of my room and shutting the door again behind him. He look extremely confused.

"excuse me may i help?" i guess my icecream will just have to wait for now.

"u-uh yes .. Im looking for my room .. It would normally be here but i think its otherwise occupied."

Now im just feeling stupid. My room was this guys room. This guy ...

"i can show you to Mr. McIntyne and he shall arrange some new sleeping quarters for you. May i ask your name sir?" damn i sounded so posh and fake that if i was watching someone act like this i would punch them.

"the names Andrew but everybody calls me Bill." bill huh?!

"please follow me Mr. Bill and we shall find some sleeping quarters for you. If you would like leave your bags here and we will come back and collect it after." placing his bags oin the floor i turned around and off we went.

20 minutes later we arrived in front of a door a few minutes down the hall from my room. He stepped inside the room and gave me a small smile before shutting the door.

Going back down to the kitchen i grab my ice cream again and the spoon and make my way back to my room. I did about a half hour of school work and then i went down ton the kitchen. Putting my icecream back into the staff freezer and the spoon in the sink i went to the cleaning cupboard.

2 hours later i had only finished half of the house. I still had the second floor to dust, sweep, vacuum and change the bedsheets. The worst part was that the second floor had more rooms and hallways than the first floor. Moving everything up to the second floor i started the short list for the extensive amount of rooms.