Let's Go Shopping?

(Kazuto)

I log out and I am met by two fierce eyes glaring at me.

"What a pleasant way to greet someone," I said sarcastically. Suguha continued to glare.

"You took more than seven minutes," she spat. I couldn't help but laugh, if only she knew.

"And enjoyed every minute," I sang gleefully. Suguha sat on my bed and glared some more.

"What are you and Shino?"

"What are we? Friends," I answered simply.

"Friends don't do what you two were doing," she hissed,  blushing a bit. I raised an eyebrow.

"True but you guys shoved us in there. What did you think would happen? We'd just talk?" I laughed, because in reality, that's all we did.

"Well... Yeah!" She replied, turning a deeper shade of red. Her hand was griping my bed sheets and she began to bite her lip nervously.

"Kazuto," she mumbled. Oh no.

"Yes sweet sibling of mine," I replied. I noticed the word sibling snaps her out of it.

"Oh, never mind," she pouted and got up. She stormed out my room, red as a tomato. I lay my head back down in my pillow with my arm resting behind my head and took a deep breathe.

To be honest I'd much prefer to be in ALO right now, but Yui's asleep and emotionally unstable right now and Shino was to tired to hang out tonight. And Asuna, well...

I look over to my phone and turn it on to find death threats from my friends. How lovely. All which mention what happened in the closet.

I go to Asuna's contact and began to text, I know I shouldn't. But...

Me: (Hey)

I waited for an hour for a reply, and finally got one.

Asuna: (What do you want?)

I frown, that sounds pretty harsh.

Me: (I wanted to know if you were okay)

She took five minutes to reply.

Asuna: (I'm fine Kazuto. How's Yui?)

Not asking how I'm doing...

Me: (She cried after you left. Leafa put her to bed. She seems heartbroken right now)

Asuna: (Oh...)

Me: (Maybe she'd feel better if you came by...)

Asuna: (Tell her I'll come by in a week or so,)

I bit my lip. Should I ask?

Me: (Would you be married by then?)

Asuna took ten minutes to reply.

Asuna: (I doubt it. Weddings take a while to prepare for. I still have to meet my suitor.)

I was relieved, but why? She made it obvious she can't be with me. Maybe if I can convince her...

Me: (When exactly would you get married? If you had to estimate)

Asuna: (I don't know, at least a few months. No big rush)

Asuna: (Why?)

Me: (Just curious. I'll tell Yui, that should make her feel better.)

Asuna: (I have to go)

Me: ( Bye Asuna. Good night)

Asuna: (Bye)

I almost typed I love you. Its an instinct. Glad I didn't, she wouldn't face me again if I did.