Chapter Three

here you go! chapter three. i hope you enjoy it!

Love Rose

Chapter Three

i was ready. i was so ready. it was the first day of school and i had a plan. new school new me. last night i found myself in the bathroom of our over sized house. i did something that i will like, but i'm not sure if anyone else will. i died my hair. i am officially blonde. i know stupid thing to do, but i needed to be different. the old me is gone. this is the new me. and i know one thing for sure, i'm so dead when i leave my bedroom.

"quinn?! are you almost ready?" fraser shouted outside my bedroom door. i looked at myself in the mirror one last time. my new blonde hair had been brushed, but i was going for the messy look. i had a plain white t-shirt on and a black leather jacket on. i had black ripped jeans and plain black boots on. i was ready.

i left my bedroom and greeted fraser. he took one look at me and his jaw dropped. "careful brother, a fly might fly in there." i told him and walked towards the stairs.
"what? your hair? your clothes? what the hell quinn?! what the fuck did you do?!" he snapped at me.
"language, it's not intelligant to swear, it means that you can not think of anything more intelligent to say and as my brother, i'd like to think you do." i told him. this was priceless. his face made me want to burst out laughing, but i stopped my self. "i'm hungry and i can smell bacon. "what...? we never cook for breakfeast?" fraser said confused.

the two of us headed downstairs and he was following close behind me. he'd obviously forgotton about me and his mind was preoccupied with the smell of delicious food, but that's understandable. i mean food ALWAYS comes first and if you don't agree with that, then i am sorry, but there is something terribly wrong with you.

"are you cooking?" fraser asked as we saw mason stood in the kitchen, by the cooker.
"yes i am couz would you like some bacon?" mason asked fraser. i liked mason, i got to know them last night after we had dinner. our cousins seemed alright. jacob not so sure about, but he gets on really well with david, which is good. "yes." i said answering for fraser. fraser looked at me and i shrugged. "coming sweets." he said to me. okay i hate being called things like that, especially by my cousin. it sounds like he's some creepy pervot or something, but i do know he's not.

My father and Noah walked in together and I could tell the smell of bacon had brought them to the kitchen. They caught Frasers eye and he said "dad how are we getting to school?" Luckily at first their attention was completely devoted to Fraser, but then their eyes locked onto me.
"Quinn Clark!" My father said furious.
"What the hell happened to your hair?!" David said when he entered the kitchen with Harry, stefan and Jacob came last, all of them were curious to see what was going on.
"It's the new me!" I said like it was no big deal, but I knew they wouldn't see it that way.
"How dare you die your hair young lady! I did not give you permission and you will die it back." My father told me.
"I will not." I told him. Fraser and David looked at each other, everyone was shocked. This was the first time I disobeyed my father.
"You will because I'm telling you to!" He shouted.
"You've told me what to do a lot lately and honestly I'm sick of it!" I paused. "So no! It is my hair and I can die it Amy colour I want to!" Everyone's eyes widened when I had finished. They couldn't believe I just went there and neither could I.

"Noah you will be responsible for your younger siblings and cousins while you are in school. Seeing as though you are my oldest son in school. Especially keep an eye on your sister.i would ask you mason but you are new to the family and I can't ask you to try and controls children. However do keep an eye on your brothers." He stopped and turned to look at me.
"I deal with you later Quinn Clark." My father said and then left for work.