Chapter one

Sequel to my brothers! I hope you like it, please tell me what you think!!!!!!! Enjoy❤️

I was running. My pulse was getting faster and faster. I was tiring. I had been running with small breaks for an hour now. I guess I like to run when I'm stressed.

I stopped running as I heard my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see who was calling it was Fraser. I rolled my eyes and answered it. "Yes?" I snapped.
"Where the hell are you?! Quinn get your ass back here! Dads already mad enough if he knows your gone then we will all be sorry." He threatened.
"No. I didn't get us into this shit! It's not my fault we had to move." I said.
"If your not back here in five minutes then I will come out and drag you back here screaming." He warned me but, I didn't bother replying, I just hung up.

I decided to get back, he was right, my father was mad but, it wasn't because of me or Fraser,
It was all because of Noah. Everything was Noah's fault.

Quickly, now that I had my breath was back, I did head back. I ran back home and made it in ten minutes, luckily for me I just got to the drive way of our house just when Fraser was leaving.

"that was more than five minutes!" He shouted, luckily our new house (picture above) is much bigger than our old house and our front garden and driveway are much bigger. I guess they have to be now that we have our cousins with us. My dad had another sibling that I hadn't met as they lived in New Zealand. However he died and he had three sons that my dad offered to take in as we had the room and money, but they haven't arrived yet as they are staying with our grandparents at the moment and my dads got to sort Noah out first. So yet again my family is expanding more and more.

Fraser came up to me and grabbed my hand. "Fraser I am not a child , let me go." I demanded.
"Well haven't you grown up? Before you would be screaming and crying over nothing." He said.
"That's not true!" I denied.
"Don't lie, your pathetic at it." He told
Me.
"Is... Is dad still in a bad mood?" I asked changing the subject to more serious matters.
"Yeah, Noah's been locked up in his room and dad hasn't left his study. don't worry you'll be alright, just stay quiet." He said wrapping his arm around me and I simply nodded.

We entered the house to hear yelling. I could see dad with Noah in the living room with dad screaming at Noah.

"Let's just go through to the kitchen." Fraser whispered in my ear.

When we entered the kitchen we found David. He had ear phones and I could hear the music. David had changed a bit, he wasn't as quiet and sweet as he used to be, he's become more harsh and loud. I don't know what's gotten into him lately.

"David?" I said coming up to him, but of course he couldn't hear me. I pulled his ear phones out and he glared out me. "What the hell you freak?!" He snapped. I shook my head.
"I can hear that from out here." I told him.
"So? Just leave me alone." And I thought he was supposed to be the older and more mature one? I guess not. "Calm down bro. Dads mad enough." Fraser said to him.
"Stay out of it" David responded.

"David! Fraser! And Quinn, come here!" Our father shouted.
. "You've done it now!" I snapped and pushed past them both to go to my father, but they followed me closely behind.

We came to the lounge to find Noah on the sofa and dad standing over him. He was waiting for us. 

"The three of you, sit." Our father told us. We did as our told immediately. David sat down one side of Noah and Fraser sat down the other side of Noah. I sat next to Fraser, not wanting to be next to Noah or David.

"Your brother has something to say to all of you, haven't you Noah Clark?" (Sorry changed the last name) Noah's eyes were dull and empty. His eyes that once shined of goodness are now empty and lifeless. Well I don't know what I'd do if I did what he did and I still feel strange around him.
"I apologise for the reason we had to move." He told us.
"Don't apologise to us, apologise to her family." I said. He looked at me with a cold gaze. He was lost I could see it. He was a complete
Mess, but it's his own fault.