Part 6

A month or two later:
"Mom is coming home today with dad and Cameron, we have to tell them. It's the right thing to do and the sooner the better" I stated and I heard the door unlock at my last word. I just noticed how nervous I am....
In walked Cam, Mom, and Dad, with their suitcases and bags.
I walked over to them and gave them hugs.

"Mom, Cam, dad....we have something to tell you" Ethan and I said I'm unison, looking at each other then back.
"We're, umm-"
"Gay"mom blurted and we looked at her, she basically read our minds.
"Mom, how did you-
"I've, well, we've known since you guys were little. First of all, you guys played with dolls, and also, it's just kinda obvious" she pointed to both her and dad.
"Oh, um and we-
They nodded and gave us hugs.
"We accept you guys, we love you and won't judge you off of your sexuality. You should get to love who you love, even if it means your brother. Love is love, and we can't do anything about it"
Ethan and I mumbled 'thank you' and headed back to our rooms.
I got a text from Ethan

Ethan- shower?

Me- coming rn😘

I put down my phone and went into the bathroom where Ethan was already standing in the shower. Stepping in with him, my arms wrapped around his waist and he turned to face me. His eyes were darker and full of lust, slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. We heard a knock on the door and I pulled away to see who it was. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door to see Nash and Cameron.
"Hey, what are u guys doing her and how'd you get in...?"
"Your mom always leaves a key under the mat outside, so we just came in, Ethan invited us and your parents went out for the night" Nash smiled and Ethan walked out with a towel on his waist as well, kissing my cheek.
"Are you two a thing?" Cameron asked and I nodded, Nash started squealing and jumping up and down while yelling 'OMG'he finally calmed down and gave us hugs.
"So, Ethan why'd they come over?"
"Oh, we were wondering if you wanted to come with us for a trip to Hawaii" Cameron motioned us to the room where our bags were already packed.
"Now get dressed and let's go! The flight leaves in an hour!" Nash ran out of the bedroom with Cam and we got dressed.

...
We finally arrived at the airport and got out of security, our flight leaves in 15 minutes, and there were fans coming up to us asking questions.
There was one girl who I recognized from tour, she had blonde and pink hair and almost yellow-green eyes, with a cute smile and laugh.
"Hey, weren't you at tour in....Houston?" She smiled and asked for a picture, while I kissed her cheek. I have her my number and she gave Ethan and I another big hug before walking to her flight.
I saw her name saved as CeCe🙊 before putting my phone away and walking towards the flight.

...
The whole plane ride was silent besides babies crying and also kids continuously kicking on the back of our seats.
When it finally landed, i walked out of the airport to see palm trees and a beach not far from where we were.
Cameron owns a beach house here, so we went there to stay.
Once we all settled in, I ran down to the beach and dove into the water along with the others joining.

We stayed on the beach until it was starting to get dark, we went back inside to our rooms.
As soon as we hit the bed, I fell asleep cuddled next to Ethan under the warm duvet...

A/N so guys, I'm not quitting wattpad after all, I'm just gonna ignore all of this and move on.
Also a shout out to dolannateaiono , PrincessDolan, fvckmethan, and sarcasticwerewolf for being awesome friends and helping me out through this. You're awesome, ily guys.
Anyways, updates should be soon but I posted a long chapter bc I haven't updated in a few days. Hope you liked and I'll be sure to post soon!
-CeCe❤️