Part 1

Grayson's Pov:

I've always loved Ethan, more than I should.
Lately I've noticed my feelings towards him have escalated
A LOT.

No one knows that I'm gay, the only place I've ever said It is in my journal.

The one problem is that I'll never know if he loves me back.
...
I woke up to someone jumping on me
and telling my name.
"Grayson! Get up!" Ethan yelled

"What!" I groaned and sat up.
"What are you doing today?" He asks.

"Probably staying home. Where's mom and dad?"

"Business trip for a month" he says excitedly

We both smile and I got up to get dressed.

When I got downstairs, Ethan was still shirtless and in sweatpants.

Why does this turn me on so much.

He sat down next to Ethan on the couch, while he laid on Grayson's shoulder.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He shrugs and snuggles into Gray's neck.

"Let's go....swimming!" He jumps up and runs to his room making the other follow.

Once they've changed, they walk out to the backyard and jump in.

A few minutes later Ethan sneaks up behind Grayson and wraps his arms around the twin's waist.

What's he-

Ethan pushes him under the water, him coming up and gasping for air while Ethan laughs, grasping his stomach.

I walk back inside with him right behind me.
"Bro, sorry. I was only trying to have fun"

"No Eth, it's fine. I'm just tired, didn't get much sleep" Ethan nods and I change into some sweatpants, laying down and immediately falling asleep.
...

We get home from a long day of adventuring and hanging out with our friends. As soon as we get in the door, Ethan pushes Grayson up against the door and starts kissing him.
He's startled at first, but kisses back passionately.
Ethan's hands travel down to the rim of his brother's pants, slipping his hands into his boxers while the other twin sucks on Ethan's neck.
Grayson starts to hear his name silently called from a distance
"Grayson'"
"Grayson!"

"Grayson!"

I jolt up and see Ethan yelling at me to get up.

It was a dream.

"What." He groans.

"Aye, it's noon. I'm gonna order pizza"
I nod and walk out of my room to shower, stripping down and stepping into the hot water.

Ethan's Pov:

Grayson walks out of his bedroom to shower.
Right as I was about to walk back out, something sticking out of the mattress caught my eye. Walking over to his bed, I grabbed it and it was a journal.

I didn't know he had a journal. I wonder what he writes about.

The rubber strap comes off of the front of the book and I start reading.
I throw the book back on his bed in shock.

Grayson likes me too.

A/N first chapter is up! Hope you guys like my book. Go check out my other account lov_pandas for more books and stories.