Part 5

( A/N smut scene)

The movie we were watching turned out to be unrated, and had a lot of sex scenes. To be exact the movie was
Fifty shades of grey
At one of the scenes, Ethan was shifting and moving in his seat. A smirk grew wide on my lips, hand trailing towards his bulge. He noticed and took in a sharp breath at how close my hand was, another inch until i finally reached it.
I stopped at the waistband of his boxers and tugged at the fabric, pushing my hand in and grabbing his d*ck, moving slowly to tease him. He let out soft moans and I increased the pace, his lip was harshly bitten on, concentrating on the feeling.
He was slurring curses before stripes of white liquid shot onto his stomach and my hand.
Licking off the sticky substance from my fingers, i placed a kiss onto his lips before walking back to my bedroom, slipping into only boxers and laying down on the cool bed.

Minutes later there was a dent in the bed and a warm body next to mine, an arm was placed around my waist and his face buried into the back of my neck. I slowly let my eyes drift closed and soon enough I was asleep...
...
I woke up to kisses on my neck and Ethan hovering over me, his hair looking like he just woke up.
"Morning Gray" he spoke sweetly and placed a kiss on my lips. I just smiled and pulled him down onto my chest, making him lay on top of me.
"Ethan, what does this make us....it just doesn't seem right but it does at the same time. I don't know how mom and dad, or cam are gonna react to this when they find out"
"I don't know either, Gray. It'll probably take us time to figure it out, everything for that matter. We just need to give it time, time is better than rushing everything. Just relax, we don't need to tell them, we can wait as long as you want" he reassures and I relax at his words, thinking about it.

What does it mean, how are we gonna come out to mom and dad, especially Cameron.

A/N first smut scene, awesome, hope you liked it.
I'm gonna be in San Antonio all week so my updates will be slow until I get back. Take care and peace out✌🏻️
-Kay