Chapter 17

A/N: this one is going to be short, I had to get shots done today and I'm in a lot of pain from it. I can't really move it without any sort of pain, so sorry I'll make it up to you I swear...

Evan's POV~

As soon as the doctor walked in I got really nervous, "well we have the results and it looks like you are... Pregnant, you're about 6 weeks along" he said smiling. I looked shocked but I felt happy at the same time. I looked over a Jon and see he was cry, "hey, hey it's alright" I said trying to calm him down. "I'll let you two have some privacy" the doctor said walking out. "I-I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm c-cry because we're going to have our own blood baby" he said looking at me smiling. I smiled back at him before kissing him, I picked him up while kissing him and spun him around causing him to giggle at my actions. "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!" I screamed happy and kissed him again. About five minutes later the doctor came in and gave us everything we would need medicine wise to keep the baby heathy, and than we left. We walked to the car and started our journey home. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, I'm going to be a dad and it's with the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. "Hey, you okay?" I asked Jon while smiling at him causing him to smile and nod his head, "yeah, I'm just really happy" he said while giving me a short kiss. 'My life can't get anymore better' I thought while walking into our house. "I'm going to go tell the guys the news, do you want to come with me?" I asked him and he nodded, while we went to the office room. I started everything up and got on Skype, and invited everyone to join. I was nervous and Jon could tell because he intertwined our fingers together and gave me a kiss. "Ewww! Get a room" I heard someone say followed by a bunch of laughs. We broke apart and stared at our friends, "so what happened at the hospital, Jon? Are you okay?" Moo asked. "Well Tyler, do you remember earlier when you said Jon sounds like a pregnant lady?" I asked him. He nodded looking confused before he had a face of realization, "NO WAY!!" He said smiling. I smiled at him while the rest of the guys just looked confused, "but how I thought guys can't have babies" he said. The other guys looked shocked, but it soon turned into a face of happiness and followed by them all saying "congratulations." I looked at Tyler, "well they said it was very rare, so rare that there is no records of them. And thank you all" I said smiling squeezing Jon's hand a little tighter. They all nodded in understanding it all, we talked for a while longer before it was 9 o'clock and Jon was yawning a lot. "Guys were going to bed, I'll talk to you later" I said them saying goodbye before I hung up and carried Jon to bed helping him get out of his clothes so he was only in his boxers. I stripped too and got in the bed next to him pulling him close to me, him putting his face in my neck. I soon heard his soft snores causing me to smile, 'I'm going to be a father with the man I love more than the world' I thought falling to sleep with a never ending smile.

A/N: Again I'm sorry it's not as long as my other ones, I'm just in pain right now. I'm going to be skipping months in his pregnancy because I'm lazy, also this book will be ending soon but I really hope you all enjoyed it... And wow I can't believe this book has 875 views and 100 votes!! Thank you all so much, love you all... Sorry for any mistakes... Comment, vote, etc; and as always.... Thanks!