Chapter 10

Lui's POV~

As I was watching Jon and Evan making out, sorry I couldn't help it Jon will be mine and mine only. I stopped watching them and started walking away back to my house, thinking of a plan to get them apart and make Jonathan see that I'm the one who really loves him and not Evan. Ew just thinking about Evan makes me want to throw up; when I got home David was watching the tv with some random ass shit on. "Hey Lui, where did you go?" He asked me, "oh no where, just went for a walk thinking" I replied. "Good for a second I thought you were kidnapped how long you took" he replied while chuckling. "Oh no, but thank you" I said smiling evilly, "thank you for what" he said tilting his head to the side in confusion. 'If I didn't love someone else, I would be all over you' I thought, "for being an amazing friend, but I'm gonna go to sleep I'm kinda tired" I said smiling. "Oh you're welcome, okay goodnight" he said smiling back to me. Well it looks like I have the perfect idea (thanks to David) I just have to get my Jonathan away from him, and I know the perfect way. 

Evan's POV~

After the fun make out session that me and Jon had, we decided to invite buddy over even him. I didn't want to not include him just to make it look less obvious that we have shit going on. I looked over at Jon as he ended his call with him, "what happened?" I asked Jon. "Oh nothing he just said that he'll be here in about an hour or two with David" he replied with venom. "I really don't want him here, babe" he said hugging me, "I know I don't either,but it's just so everyone thinks that we don't have tension between us" I said. "I know" he said sighing "hey I love you" I said kissing him, "I love you too" he said against my lips. 'I'll fight for you Jon, even if I have to die' I thought.

A/N: So what did you guys think? I know I'm crappy at writing but I still want to thank you all for viewing and even taking your time up to read my story. It is greatly appreciated, even if I don't have that many views I still am really happy. You guys are wonderful!!!And as always thank you!