Chapter 8

Jonathan's POV~

After me and Evan was done visiting Craig, we made our way outside holding hands. Once we were about to go into the car I heard someone calling my name, I turn around to face Lui. "Hey bud what's up?" I asked him. "Um I was wondering if I could talk to Evan for a second?" He said looking away. "Um sure but you don't have to ask me for permission, I may be his boyfriend but I'm not going to get mad" I told him. "O-ok, well I'll be right back with him" he said smiling at me. I just nodded my head and get into my car, wondering what he needed to speak to Evan about.

Evan's POV~

When Lui asked if he wanted to talk to me, all I felt while looking at him was anger. As we were walking farther away from Jonathan in the car, I couldn't help but feel happy with the look on Lui's face when Jon called me his boyfriend. As we came to a stop, he looked around to see if anyone was looking, he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down to his height. "Listen here you son of a bitch" he began, "Jon is mine either you back off from him or I will make sure you wished you did" he said almost growling at me. I shoved him of of me and glared at him, "if you think I'm going to give him up you're wrong, I've been waiting to tell him my feelings for the past almost two years now" I started getting in his face. "So if you or anyone thinks I'm going to back down without a fight then you're highly mistaken, because guess what Lui, I don't go down with out a fight" I finished off. "Now if you'll excuse me I have my boyfriend to get to" I said making sure I said 'my boyfriend' to get it through his head, that he is mine and I won't go down so easily. I started walking off when I heard him say "you just made the biggest mistake of you life." 'Oh I highly doubt that' I thought. As I went back to the car and got in, Jon asked me what he said. I don't know if I should tell him. "Well um I don't know if I should tell you" I said not looking up to him. I felt the car stop and looked up to realize that he pulled over. "What did he say, Evan?" He said looking at me seriously, i couldn't lie to him so I told him the truth, I told him everything he said to me from the hospital lobby to just ten minutes ago. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE SAY THAT, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!" He yelled looking murderous. I only thought of one way to calm him down, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. I instantly felt him relax, "babe listen, I know what he said but like I said I don't give up without a fight I will not lose you when I've been waiting this long to get you and now that I finally have you I'm not going down easily" I said looking at him the eyes. He kissed me again and said "you know I love you, I may be really early to say it but I just do and you'll never lose me, because I don't give up easily either" he said smiling at me. "I love you too" I said kissing him more passionately. Lui I hope you know I'm not giving up with out a fight.

A/N: so yeah I know this is horrible but I needed to update because it's been a few days and I needed to update for you guys. So tell me what you think about this chapter, what do you think is going to happen? What do you think Lui is planning? Also I want to thank you for all the views, votes, etc; I just really appreciate it a lot. And as always thank you.