0.20 flashbacks and luke's got a new lover ?

OKAY SO STARTING OFF IM GOING TO DO A FLASHBACK OF JAKE AND EMMA ABOUT A YEAR INTO THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND HOW THEY TALK ABOUT ENDGAMES AND EPIC LOVES AND HOW HER RELATIONSHIP (FRIENDSHIP) WITH LUKE CHANGED AFTER I'LL RETURN TO THE TIME JUMP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE WE FIND OUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO JAKE THAT HE CANT CONTROL

Emma pov ( 2 years ago entering 2nd year of college )

i was there in our apartment waiting for Jake to come home for classes but i was catching up with Mandi. She loves taking credit for dragging me to the party where i met Jake. Ever since then she loves playing matchmaker with everyone but herself. I mean she's pretty great at it if you ask me.

"do you ever wonder if you and Jake are endgame ? Or Luke ?"

i stopped my thoughts . I never ever thought about that or what it meant to be endgame.

"i love Jake i can see a future with him but part of me can see a future with Luke as well . I think the only reason that Luke and i will ever happen is if something so big happens between Jake and i that makes us end then maybe down the line something can happen between us other than that i only see myself with jake honestly."

Mandi observed me

"I love you and Jake i mean the love you guys have is so pure and i can see how happy he makes you but when you talk about Luke there's part of your eyes that light up more and i can see that that love was so unreal so amazing that you can't even explain it and i as your best friend im telling you that i strongly believe that Luke and yourself are endgame whether you like to admit it or not."

i give a look that i can't even explain

"I'm only going to repeat this once and only once i am happy with Jake and look if i am endgame with Luke i pray to god that Jake and i dont end up at bad terms."

Mandi and i kept talking about relationships and my feelings and thoughts were getting more tangled than ever.

soon enough a couple of hours passed and Mandi left. I sat there binge watching Teen Wolf as i thought more deeply about Jake. i snapped out of my thoughts when Jake walked in with coffee.

" Hey babe."

"hi Jake how was the day at the office ?"

"Really good actually no we got a rape case and it just hurt seeing the girl say the story  but i got to help a lot because last week my class touched that subject and how to defend in that situation ."

"Oh my the poor girl ."

"Well lets not talk about that it'll just put me in a sad mood."

i nodded and let go of the subject although i could tell he wanted to go on about how mad he was at the man who rapped her. One of the many reasons why i loved Jake was his outlook on becoming a lawyer . He truly cares and whenever he has a new case he will come to me and discuss how he plans to help.

"Jake?"

"yup"

"what do you think about Endgames and Epic Loves?"

"I think that you can have more than one Epic Love but only one endgame. I know you're asking about Luke and I . Look i know that its most likely that we wont be endgame because you and Luke deserve a second chance i truly believe it. I think that we are a big great Epic Love and hopefully we will last a lil longer because im really liking how this is going im liking how we are but i think that Luke and you weren't given a fair chance you know?"

i didnt say anything i just let myself think for a minute

"im just saying that if we break up which i think eventually it will happen i know it wont be because either one of us hurt the other but because we weren't in love anymore which is fine Emma not everything is meant to be and honestly after hanging out with the guys for a while i think Luke is a good guy who just fucked up but everyone deserves a second chance and if it doesn't work then yea you can cut them off."

at this point i was in tears but even more confused about everything

"You are by far the greatest person i've met with the biggest heart on this planet and i love you for it."

-PERSENT TIME -

when the boys entered i was very happy it was over a month that i hadn't seen them . one by one came in but when Luke came in he had a girl on his hand. She was very pretty probably a model or something.

hours had passed and i actually became good friends with Luke's girlfriend , she was a model but very sweet however Jake thought she was fake which i just simply told him to handle it because it was likely she was going to be hanging out with the group now.

once the boys left i turned over to jake "so what did you want to talk about that nearly gave me a heart attack."

he laughed "Sit ."

in my head i already knew it was the color from his face was leaving and his look went from laughing to so serious that i almost didnt want to sit and talk with him

"Im sick."

"oh do you want to go to the doctors what is it a cold ? fever? wait how you hide that ? ''

"No Emma like im sick sick i have Leukemia ."

suddenly all the color washed from my face

"please tell me you're joking ."

he didnt speak he just sat there

tears were falling from both from us as i quickly grabbed onto him and cried

"How advanced is this Jake."

"Very but doctors told me i would make it though graduation you know just probably
have my classes online of course other things will have to me modified to help."

"no no im going to help we're going to the doctors tomorrow . wait you're leaving me right like as in passing we have plans oh my and you're family."

"We're not going to the doctors we already talked . i am leaving you as in passing i have around a yearish if i get lucky i just dont know how advanced it got without me realizing it. i told my family and i think since im graduating early in december like you im going to go home and stay with them . but i totally understand if you want to break up and end things ."

"oh. i refuse to let you go . I'll go home with you . i will do anything i can just to help you not out of pity but because i love you , i am in love with you and im not going to let go of you without a battle ."

"Okay can you just come here and cuddle with me."

and thats what we did the whole night as we heard each others soft cries.

i couldnt believe it i was going to lose Jake

right when i wanted to tell him i no longer thought about Luke and how i wanted us to be endgame .
ALSO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO CREDITS GO TO THE PERSON WHO MADE IT I JUST GOT IT FROM YOUUBE WHICH IS HOW THIS STORY IS GOING TO GO ON ALSO NEXT CHAPTER IS FINALLY LUKES POV ACTUALLY THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS ARE HIS POVS