0.6 (Luke's pov )

Luke stood there waiting for Emma's response back. To say she wasn't beautiful would be a lie. Emma was drop dead gorgeous. Luke could just kiss her in the moment but he retained himself from doing so. He knew Emma was shy so he leaned in for a hug. Emma finally wrapped her arms onto Luke. He smiled in the process.
"I've been waiting forever for this moment Lukey ,"
"Me too Emmy Love ,"
The two enjoyed the embracement . It felt as if years had passed until the pair had pulled away.
"Ready to eat? "
Emma laughed at the tall blonde boy and nodded her head.
The car drive wasn't awkward it consisted of mostly them singing very loudly to a music mix of 5sos,ATL, the 1975,Green Day,and 1D. Finally the pair pulled up to a fancy restaurant.
"Oh Luke you didn't have too ,"
"But i wanted to,"
Luke ran out to open the door for Emma.
"Awee ,"
Luke wrapped his arm around Emma as they walked in .
"Ahh young love. ,"
The worker said
Luke was about to correct him until he saw Emma blushing.
"Party of Hemmings this way ," the worker directed .
During lunch the two talked about their dreams,hopes,Emma's college life,new songs,and the band.
But on the way to the bands house Luke was very nervous. What if the boys asked Emma a million different questions?what if they bothered her? Theses questions ran through his head as they finally arrived.
"Ready Emmy Love ?"
"As always Lukey ,"
The two walked hand in hand into the house. The first thing they heard was Calum saying
"HOLY SHIT THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS !MY OTP !WHAT IS LIFE "
~~~
Please give me feedback guys . Anyway sorry it was a short chapter. I'll make longer chapters as the story progresses . Anyway thanks for reading this ily