0.17 Catch Fire (Emma's Pov)

-sorry for not updating in a very long time im trying to get more focused with writing anyways in honor of Sounds Good Feels Good i will dedicate a chapter to every song starting with Catch Fire in Emma's Pov-

12:30 am

everything was on fire...

everything was catching on fire...

every memory ..

every picture ..

every thought..

every movement..

the boys were leaving to Australia again being since their 3  months in LA is ending today.

everything around me was catching on fire slowly never existing .

i had no motivation ..everything was a blur. since the day i talked to Luke i ignored everything that had to do with him except the boys. yet i hadn't noticed how close i had gotten to him and how he engulfed me into his world and him in mine. everything i did,everywhere i went, it had seemed he was there. If i went to school everyone remembered Luke going to the dance shows so the fact that him not showing up to pick me up from last weeks practice had questions going around. everyone seemed to question me where he went and what had happened to us. to be honest i dont know what to tell them i could be honest and say he's a cheating pig but my heart is still with him and as much as i want to i know i cant betray him like that.on twitter pictures of Luke swirled around me , i couldn't unfollow the accounts they were funny people. even though i didnt see him anymore but me being tagged in any photo of him crushed me. He looked horrible if were being honest. He had bags under his eyes his hair wasn't quiffed he wore sweats something he never does. he always looked tired in interviews he wasn't as cheerful . i cant say i wasn't much better no concealer in the world could hide my bags under my eyes , my hair was always in a ponytail, the days consisted of leggings and a sweater over. it wasnt my proudest moment. i decided to go for a night drive which led my to a late in n out bite. i guess you can say after the 'breakup' i wasnt eating much which i should be  i dont want rumors going around theres already enough of me and Luke. sitting there at 12:50am, wasnt my proudest moment either but seeing the tall blondie with amazing blue eyes who i've come to love to was.

is it possible for your heart to catch fire by looking at someone?

but what did i do?

i stood frozen waiting for him to speak.

"Hi Emmy Love," he said

his voice sounded weak almost helpless

i couldnt handle this

i walked towards him and hugged him

our bodies melted into each others we could hear both of our soft cries

i knew this was wrong that it wasn't helping me move on from him

"Luke i cant - i cant do this anymore you can't keep pulling me in this game where you're here during the day and be gone drinking and sleeping with other girls. do you know how stupid i feel? and even then i still keep running back to you ! i shouldn't god i should be so mad at you but i cant be i understand why im not a model nor a actress nor a singer that everyone in society excepts you to date. im just some college fan that you happened to dm and who knows for all i know this was all some joke to you . it sucks knowing you for only 3 months and falling in love, hell i didnt know that could happen . i just need you far away from me because everything to do with you is catching fire and it will burn down just like us , were burning each other by still doing this to each other. i hope you do great things with your life Luke i know you will be fine and dont do what you did to me with another girl , she doesnt need that. who knows maybe we will be friends down the road, maybe we will date again and last maybe i will come to hate you like everyone expects me to, who knows? just know i do love you and i do hope you will find happiness."

with that i grabbed my order and dashed to my car.

what hurts more is he tried. behind me i saw a desperate luke with tears falling down his eyes running behind my car, but i couldn't hurt myself i dashed faster onto the freeway to escape the world .
I changed Emma from Bethany Mota to Selena Gomez