Tag

What was the last thing you read?
The book I'm currently working on

What does life mean to you?
I would get really deep and philosophical here, but I'm super distracted at the moment so I'm just going to say not death.

When you hear the words "demons," what's the first thing that comes to mind?
Supernatural has ruined me

Do you believe that there is life beyond earth?
Possibly. I'm in no position to determine whether or not there is

What's the first thing you can think of that starts with the letter "s"?
Soup

Can you finish this sentence with the item on your right?: I love to play the _______ when I'm bored.
Heater xD

As a kid, what would scare you the most?
Scary stories. I can get extremely paranoid and I always worried about demons and such. One time when I was walking down the hall after I showered, I turned and saw what I thought was the devil. Needless to say, I ran down the hall screaming. Turns out it was just my shadow on the basement door and it looked weird because my hair was frizzy.

What was one silly thing you said when you were little?
While in a car with one of my friends after preschool, he said "Look, a giraffe! Tricked ya tricked ya tricked ya!" I, being the person that I am, did not understand that he making a joke by saying something was there when it wasn't. So minutes later, while driving by a tree farm, I go, "Look, a tree! Tricked ya tricked ya tricked ya!"

What would you classify yourself as?
A Christian that likes to draw, sing, and show horses

What is your current obsession?
Wheat thins

Do you like to dance?
Considering the fact that I look like one of those balloon guys in front of car shops that are super tall and whip around in the wind when I dance, not really.

What the the weather for you currently?
Sunny and very hot.

Did you enjoy these questions?
You betcha

Swagtastic98
Ravenpaw0
Foxy_Skipper