I Promise

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
    10.I Promise
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Fakir's POV:
I wake up to see my arms wrapped around Duck. She's still asleep. I smile to myself and poke her cheek.

"Wake up." I poke her again.

"I'm tried..." She sighs and snuggles closer to me.

"Tried of what? You don't do anything around the house, I do." I sigh.

"Don't be all grumpy." She smiles.

"And if you don't wake up in the next few seconds I'm going to attack you." I smirk looking down to her.

"What do you mean attack-..." I cut her off by kissing her neck.

"Like this." I continue to kiss down her neck.

"Fakir." She giggles.

I stop and place my lips on her collar bone. I blush when remembering we're in nothing but our undergarments. So I look down a little to notice her bra straps slipping off her shoulders.

I look away blushing loudly. She notices my actions then looks down. She gasps sitting up and pulling her bra straps up as well.

"D-don't look there!" She blushes.

"Sorry..." I turn over in the bed.

I glance back to see her putting her shirt and pajama shorts on. I sit up and put my pants back on. I get up from the bed and walk over to her.

"I'll make breakfast, okay?" I hug her from behind.

"Alright." She looks back at me.

I kiss her cheek then I grab my undershirt. I head downstairs and sigh to myself.

"Why are you walking around shirtless." I see Rue sitting on the couch.

"Why are you here?" I put my undershirt on.

"To tell you something of course." She crosses her arms.

"What is it?" I walk over and sit down on a couch in front of her.

"Today is the deadline. Have you made progress or is she still locked up in her room?" She glares at me.

"We are dating now." I smile.

"Since when did this happen?" She looks at me with uncertainty.

"Just last night when..." I stop in my tracks and blush.

No way am I about to tell Rue that Duck and I we're having a hot make out session last night.

"When what?" She looks at me with a questioning look.

"When we made up!" I blurt out.

"Is that all that happened? Who asked who? Were there confessions? Tell me everything!" She gets more excited.

"Well... We made up... Then um... I guess you call it a confession... I asked I guess you can say then uhh..." I start to stare into space to find the answer.