Fall In Love With Me Instead

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
   7.Fall In Love With Me Instead
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

~~
Recap:
~~

Fakir's POV:
Me and Duck both look over to the swing sets where Mytho is chasing Rue around in circles. They both end up falling down, Rue on the grass and Mytho hovering over her. They lean in for a kiss and so passionately kiss each other.

"They grow up so fast." I start laughing and wipe a fake tear away from my eyes.

"Hey... Fakir... Do you think that they are perfect for each other?" Duck asks so seriously.

"Well yeah. They make the perfect couple." I look back over to her.

"R-really..?" She looks down to the grass.

"Well of course. They love each other and they are married." I sigh.

"Excuse me..." Duck turns around and runs away into a garden near by.

"Wait! Duck! Where are you going?" I yell after her.

She just keeps running so I run after her. Catching up to her, she runs into an ally. She finally stops at a dead end and turns to face me.

Tears roll down her cheeks fast, her eyes probably blurred up. She covers her face and falls on her knees.

"D-do you know what it's like..? To love someone who you know will never love you back?" She cries out.

"I do..." I whisper softly.

"I don't know how to feel anymore. Mytho brings me so much pain... Everytime I look at him I think 'why?'" She tries rubbing her tears away, making red marks under her eyes.

"Then hate him instead. Love someone else. That can bring you happiness not pain." Kneel down in front of her and hug her tightly.

"Like who?!" She cries out, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Love me." I whisper in her ear.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

Duck's POV:

"Wha-..." He cuts me off by hugging me tighter.

"Love me instead of him." He sighs.

What the heck is he talking about? Is he playing around or is he for real...?! I mean I do like him but I don't know about love.

"Are you for real?" I pull away from the hug to look him in the eye.

"Yes." He smiles lightly.

"B-but... Fakir, I don't even know what my own feelings are... I don't know what love is!" I shout.

"Then I'll show you." He leans in slowly.

"What are you-..." He cuts me off by placing his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him. I blush loudly as I feel him suck on my bottom lip. My eyes drift shut as I sink into the kiss and start to kiss him back.