Ta-Da! I'm being Kidnapped!

Start from the beginning

His face remains a mystery though, because he's decided to wear a rediculous ski-mask with poorly cut out eye and mouth holes. It kinda looks like a five-year-old attacked it with scissors.

Suddenly, my back hits someone's legs, and I freeze. Omg, theres another one!!!

My breathing catches in my throat and I stiffen completely, my muscles contracting and going rock hard. My heart is hammering so hard, I think it's trying to break it's way out of my chest and run away. I would if I was my heart too.

"Doesn't that dress suit her, Benny, Amon?" The guy behind me questions gruffly as I pratically melt into a heap at his feet.

Amon, the guy whose been laughing for the last ten minutes, glances at me. It's somehow gotten lighter out, and I can fully see him. I'm asuming he can fully see me too. He grins under his ski mask, and nods his head vigorously. "She's a stunner, Greyson."

My blood freezes in my veins. Greyson? Omg...

He leans down, so his face is infront of mine, but upside down, and smiles meacingly. "Well, hey there, Miss Grace." He laughs, standing straight again.

I turn around, getting whip lash along the side of my neck as I spin around. Crawling backwards a bit, my eyes still on Greyson, I smirk at him. "Greetings, Mr. Vampire. Come to suck my blood?" I say in a random Russian accent.

Amon cracks up again, laughter bubbling through his lips as he tries to clamp them down. Greyson shoots him a blood-curling glare and he clamps his hand over his mouth, his eyes watering. I have a feeling this guy likes to laugh a fair bit.

"Amon," Benny snaps in mock anger, trying to immiate Greyson. "Stop with your laughing, you worthless sack of shit."

Amon can't hold it in any more and colapses sideways, laughing so hard it looks like the ground is shaking around him. Benny snorts, chuckling lightly as he stands up properly, removing his hands from his crown jewels. Clearly I didn't head butt him hard enough.

Greyson slaps his forehead, the sound crackling in the air around us. "See what i have to put up with..." he mutters under his breath, pulling at his cheeks in annoyance. Turning around, he fixes his friends and fellow axe-murderers with a hateful glare. "Benny, Amon, snap out of it. We have a job to do!"

By now, I've managed to creep so far away from the three, that I've hit the real pavement this time. getting to my feet shakily, I take off down the street again. Haha, suckers. Bitches can't catch me now. I cackled to myself, right before I was tackled to the ground again.

"Get off me!" I screeched loudly, sobs catching in my throat. I didn't want to die.

The guy, Benny, pulled me upwards, bridal style into his arms, where I continued to sob. I was too tired to fight back. It sounds so horrible when I think it- like I was giving in to my fate. But I wasn't. I literally had no energy left. Not a single ounce. Breathing was a struggle. "Please." I sobbed, prying at his fingers the closer he got to Greyson and Amon. "Please."

Benny sighed, fixing me with the saddest stare I've ever seen in my life. It looked like it belonged on a beaten puppy. Gasping lightly as the street lap reflected off his near-whiteish-grey eyes, I pushed at his chest again, digging my nails into his flesh. "Please."

"Shh." He said softly as we slowed his walk. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I cried then, letting the tears fall onto his mid-night blue shirt. I was going to die. Where the shit is my snarky, witty, take-shit-from-no-one attitude gone?! I wondered. I had no idea, but it was failing me right now, and there was nothing I could do.

"Why is she crying?" Someone asked. Amon, I think.

Ben grunted. "Why wouldn't she be crying, Amon? Seriously?" He hugged me closer to his body, rearranging me in his arms.

"Well, I dunno!" Amon cried. "Why is she crying?"

Oh for shits sake people! "'cause I don't fancy being raped and murdered by you three!" I screeched at Amon, squirming in Benny's arms. "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed loudly, snapping my teeth at Benny's arm.

"Shit!" He yelled as I sunk my teeth into his soft forearm. He let me go and I fell to the ground, rolling across the damp earth.

Jumping to my feet., I stared at the two men, Greyson seemingly disappeared. Amon looked shocked, while Benny looked disgusted. "Why would we.... We're not going too... I wouldn't do that!" Benny huffed, shaking his head vigorously.

Amon nodded quickly. "Grace, we aren't going to kill you, or touch you... unless you want us too.." He trailed off, winking.

Benny shot him a disgusted look, smacking him over the top of the head. Greyson appeared behind them, jerking his head to the road on my left. "I brought the car around." he frowned at me, standing a meter away from all three of them. "Why aren't you holding her!?" He snapped at Benny, angrily.

"She thought we were going to rape and murder her." He said quietly, looking at me with the same sad eyes.

If his eyes look like that, I would hate to see his face, I think I might die. I bet he's hot. I had no idea why I was thinking this. My mind is so prone to wandering off these days, I think I need to buy it a leesh.

Greyson looked appalled, and turned to me mouth open. "We're not doing that!" He yelled at me. "We're trying to kidnap you!"

They're kidnapping me? Just kidnapping? They're not going to kill me, rape me or anything? YES! I roll my eyes. "Why didn't you just say that?" I groan, turning on my heel.

I start marching towards the car that Greyson had parked to my left. When I reach the door, I open the passenger, sliding into the seat. Leaning out the window, i smile at they're shocked expressions. "Well? Are you coming? Or am I kidnapping myself?"

All three looked freaked out and a little happy. Suddenly Amon shot up from his spot on the ground. I must have missed the part where he sat down... and threw his arm up in the air. "I SHOOTY DRIVING!" He screamed, plucking the car keys right out of Greyson's pocket, and bolting towards the door.

The other two followed suit, grinning a little bit as they did.

Well, this was going to be interesting.