15

As he leaves a trail of wet kisses down from my neck all the way up to my chin, I can't help but stiffen up against the cold wall.

"Ple-"
I'm rudely cut off once his lips crash onto mine. As soon as I feel a hard object pushed against my temple, I instantly realize that it's his gun.

Wow, nice way to force me into the kiss.

With a bitter and disgusted feeling, I part my lips and instantly, I can feel the pressure on my temple decrease.

He tilts his head to side and smiles through the kiss before slipping his tongue into my mouth, exploding every inch of it.

In my head, I know that my only possible chance of survival is up for grabs.

I try my hardest to calm down and loosen up, one of my lifeless arms flying up to cup his smooth face.

With my eyes closed, I struggle to keep up with his speed. He's so hungry to it.

As soon as I respond to him by kissing him back, I feel him even more pressed up against me.

I can feel his steady but heavy breathing every time that he's chest rises and falls against mine.

I suddenly feel his slender fingers run up the back of my neck and through my messy hair. He aggressively pushes forward, trying to deepen the kiss.

I unintentionally whimper but make sure not to break the kiss without his permission.

I feel like his slave.