14

"Please. Just let me go, I won't make any noise"
I beg, my lips quivering from fear.

I earn a chuckle from Yixing, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach.

He steps closer to me, shaking his head from side to side agonizingly slowly.

"But that would be such a waste. I wouldn't want your sweet blood on anyone else's hands"
He speaks with complete calmness and concern, sending shivers down my spine.

He steps closer once again until I can feel his hot breath hit my bare skin.

I groan, feeling my knees weaken. With great struggle to keep myself up, I extend my arms out to push him away from me but he is quick to snatch them and push me back against the wall with force.

I wince, feeling my bones crack once they collide with the rock hard wall, pain spreading through my wrists.

"There's no need to be scared, baby. I'm here"
He leans forward and whispers right next to my ear, the air blown out with every word sending shivers down my spine.

I shut my eyes, feeling my entire body go on fire once I feel his cold lips against my neck.

Not soon after, he presses his sculptured body against me, leaving no space between us.

I can feel his growing erection, fear and disgust spreading through me.

With me completely pressed against the wall, he proceeds to leave wet kisses down my neck, his head tilted to the side for more access.

I feel hot tears roll down my cheeks, my body frozen against the hard surface.

I feel an odd sensation close to a suction, and soon enough, I realize that he is sucking the skin near my soft spot.

At this point, I can feel his manhood pressed up against my stomach, my heart rate increasing.