Chapter 5 - Friends?

Start from the beginning

'So how about we stop right there for a moment? I'm tired, you?' Francis said pointing at a cave nearby.

'Sure bro.Yeah, so tired that I can sleep for a whole day.' Rafael replied.

They headed forward to a dark cave on the south side of the map.

Good thing they have flashlights.

'So dude. Do you think... Anybody's killed whatsoever?' Rafael asked Francis.

'Maybe. Ms. Joanne didn't look like joking.' He replied.

'Uhuh. I just hope nobody is gonna die.' Rafael said.

'Haha... I think so too.' The other guy asked.

'Why do you think so too?' He replied. 'Why not?' Francis said, eyes widening. As they went deeper inside  the cave they've stopped. 

'We should stay here for a while.' Francis said. 'Yeah.' They opened their bags.

When Francis opened his own, he was shocked to find 3 pieces of grenades on the bottom

of his bag. He had then a plan that he was going to kill Rafael before he does.

But how?

'Dude, what's you weapon?' He asked.

'Why would I tell you?' Rafael said, smiling.

'We're FRIENDS right?' Francis said.

'Okay, okay... Here...' Rafael handed a long and very sharp katana, Francis was shocked to even find that it fitted inside his bag.

Now here's his chance.

'Can I borrow your stuff bro?' He asked. 'Okay, just give it back before anything happens alright.' Francis turned his flashlight off, Rafael pointed his flashlight towards Francis. 

He was not there.

'Francis?' He asked. Francis pointed the sharp end of the sword at Rafael, good thing Rafael had such great reflexes.

'What the h*** dude!' He shouted. 'Sorry dude. I was just joking.' Francis said sarcasticly, getting one of his grenades and putting it inside Rafael's bag.

He turned it on and he turned on his flashlight. 'I'm here.' Francis said.

'You know, I can't see you with that color.' Rafael said.

'What color?' He asked.

'You're skin.' Francis was a bit insulted.

Good thing that he'll shorten his 'friend's' life. 

Good thing.

'I'll go look for food bro.' Francis said, knowing that the time is already moving. 'Okay, I'll guard the weapons.' Rafael said. Before Francis can run up ahead, Rafael held his hand.

'Bro, whatever happens, were still friends right?'

He said. Francis couldn't say anything, he could feel that tears can drop any second.

'Y-yeah.' he said. They both smiled.

As Francis ran quickly as he can, his tears never stopping at every step. He was hoping that the explosion wouldn't reach him... 

Tick... Tock... 

He could hear the tinting sound of the grenade echoing on his mind. He knew that he shouldn't waste any second.

There is no turning back...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

...

...

...

1...

Just in time, Francis got out of the cave. A huge explosion can be seen and heard throughout the whole island. It attracted everyone's attention. 

Each one of them... They all know.... that the game is real... it's not a dream... and it's starting...

Now...

TO BE CONTINUED..

AN: To all who's reading, comment who'd you think will die next? Please like and share and Oh! Sorry for the late update... I was seriously busy with games and all... Please vote and share this story with your friends! :))