Chapter 5 - Friends?

• מוקדש ל Maan Nierva ;)

Chapter 5 - Friends?

Josiah felt happy as soon as he saw Jude who was running a little too far away from him, he already knew that they were friends from the start and they merely trust each other. Maybe he should get his weapon first just in case. He crossed his fingers, wanting for a stonger weapon.He stopped for a bit and checked the bag. His eyes widened and he felt angry as soon as he saw his given weapon.

'Darn!'

His weapon are a bunch of chalks.

'How could I even battle with these?' He asked.

Of course, nobody answered.

He searched for Jude, the trail of footsteps of the other guy's shoes he followed, leading him into the Northern edge of the map. They were the first ones to reach the said part. It was as dark as a charcoal, good thing God created the moon.

As they reached farther and farther, Jude felt tires and finally sat down in a corner of some pine tree. He opened his bag, checking for his weapon. To Josiah's suprise, Jude's weapon was a chainsaw. He could now use Jude for his own protection. He wanted to make an aliance with him.

'Jude! Jude!' That suprised the busy guy.

'Who are you? Why are you here?' He replied, by the tone of his voice, it looks like his angry.

'It's me, Josiah. Let's team up.' Josiah walked straight to him while the other leaned a few steps back.

'No way! In this game, you can't trust anyone.'

'Why are you taking this seriously? I mean the school is not going to bring us to trouble are they? Besides we payed for our tuiion fees.' Josiah laughed, that angered Jude.

'You don't know anything, you fool! I don't even know what you want from me. Maybe you want my weapon, is it?'

Josiah smiled. 'Of course not. You're my friend.'

'LIAR! You always left me behind! All of you! Making fun of me in my back, I knew all of you were saying lies from the very start so STOP acting so pure and innocent like!'

He screamed. 

.

.

.

.

.

'YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT!' 

*update*

#6 Josiah (dead) 22 to go

He might not know how to use a chainsaw but he really did a great job using it. He pulled the switch and the chainsaw started screaming,  Josiah tried to run but the smaller guy is fast enough to chop him.

His blood scattered thoughout the grass.

Jude felt pity on him, trying to make an aliance for his own defense, treating him like an idiot. He might feel sad and gulity but he meant everything he had just done.

.

.

.

.

.

Now, it's just time to have fun, he thought..

.

.

.

.

'Hahaha... You're so crazy dude!' Francis said, punching Rafael in the shoulders. 'What about you?' Rafael said, laughing. The two friends made an aliance, since they already have been friends for a lot of months.