Chapter 3

They went inside and were seated.

Jordan looked over the menu and she nodded. "So you look great I didnt think you could look any better"

"Have you looked at yourself? You look amazing."

It was silent for a minute as she took a minute to adjust to the crimson color of her face.

"Well we're at a Italian resturant so we have to try a wine but there are soooo many" she said to him wanting the awkward air to disappear.

"What about a white wine?" he wiggled his eyebrows causing her to giggle.

"Sure whatever you think I'm not much of a wine girl so I have no clue"

"Neither am I, I just wanted to try it." he said with a smile. "Have you decided what to eat yet?" Jordan asked.

"Yea im going to get just some plain spaghetti oo and some breadsticks." he replied.

She waved the waiter over and gave their orders. "Oh and a bottle of white wine"

Mika mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" she asked worried she had been to straight forward with it all.

"Nothing I just cant believe Im on a date with you." he said while he chuckled.

"I can't lie I feel the same your like a diamond untouched by the evils of the world its fantastic and I'm so glad a sketched you." Jordan replied as a slight blush creeped into her face.

"Wow" Andris said quietly

"Im sorry its just the only way I can describe you." she said quickly.

Andris grabbed her hand from under the table "I feel the same way princess, your not like other girls."

Jordan looked him in the eye and kisses him, he was surprised but soon kissed back.

The kiss wasn't stopped until the waiter cleared his throat looking at them with amusement in his eyes.

Jordan turned bright red and began to giggle profusely.

Andris hid his face in his hands and she pulled them off, said "I don't care" and kissed his nose.

The waiter poured them each a glass of wine.

She casually picked up her glass, sipped and said "Mmm, good choice Andris"

Andris picked up his wine and sipped "Oooo delicious" he said.

"Not as delicious as somethings." she wriggled her eyebrows and laughed at her lame joke.

"Oooo a little dirty are we? Two can play at that game." Andris said as he winked at her.

"I must warn you I'm very dirty, so when does the game start the limo or the bedroom?" she casually ate her food as though she didn't just make a sex joke.

Andris choked on a noodle "Wow the limo? You really are dirty." he licked his lips "I like it"

"Good" she said as she smiled seductively.

They talked and laughed until they finished their food.

Andris paid the check and said "That was really good!" as they walked out.

"You know you didn't have to pay that." she said.

"You ready princess?" he asked as he gave the limo driver his address ignoring her request to pay completely. "Why don't you stay over my place tonight?"

"If you'll have me" she replied happily as she slipped into the part of her mind that wanted to do so much more the sleep.

"Of course, princess" Jordan sat by the window trying to keep her mind away from the lustful thoughts going on.

"You ready, sweetie?" he asked as he took her hand and led her into the house.

"Yes" They walked in the beautiful Victorian house.

Oooo suspense!!! Next chapter will but smutty so if you don't like that skip it but i would read it cause its awesome.