getting to know Ren

" Ren-chan! What are we doing for today's training?" Nagisa asked. Ren smiled. " You'll see." Came the reply. Nagisa pouted.

Time skip...

" Ok. Gather around. Haru, what did I say about trying to jump into the pool before I give any instructions?" Ren asked , seething immediately, Haru, who was ready to jump into the pool immediately paled and walked over to the rest. " Thank you. Anyway, we will be having a mini relay to see how you guys are. Then, we will wrap things up with some games and then we can head home. Okay. Now get your warm ups done and we can start lining up. " With that , all 5 jumped into the water.

Time skip...

" Ok! That's enough I would think. Ok. I want makoto and Nagisa, glasses, stand by and watch. Haruka will be with me. Any questions?" All shook their head. " Good~"
Kou started haruka and Ren off. With poor rei sitting at the edge staring at the two of them as they got into position. " Ready.... set.... go!" Kou shouted. Both males dived into the water Ren with hardly a splash after him. He just kept swimming after 24 seconds, he was already at the end turning around for the next lap. Haru a long way behind. Makoto, Nagisa, and rei stood at the side gawking at him. Ren finally touched the wall. Haru at the end of the other pool. " 47 seconds! Onii-san! You beat your record from last time. Why haven't you tried for Olympics yet!?!?" Kou asked/ yelled. Ren scratched his neck sheepishly in the water while giving matching sheepish grin. " Well.... let's just say my last coach was a bit too strict and said that I wasn't ready for Olympics yet." Ren responded. Meanwhile haru finally made it back. " Good job haru. Now I know what to do for your training! Huhuhuhu~" at that, haru paled. " P-please don't... I think I would die from it..." haru stammered out. "Ok! Next! Nagisa and Makoto. Any stroke. " kou , rei and ama-chan sweatdropped.is he bipolar? Definately...With that Nagisa got onto the starting block and makoto jumped into the water. " Ready? Set... Go! Ren started them off. Makoto pushed himself off the wall whereas Nagisa leaped off the block. As the two swam against each other, Ren was timing and meanwhile writing notes quickly. Rei stared at his pencil in disbelief as smoke was starting to come off the tip of the pencil due to friction. Makoto touched the wall a few seconds before Nagisa. At the same time, Ren stopped the stop watch. " Ok. Good. Take a five and I'll tell you guys the games later on. Glasses, I need you to swim just one lap for me to see how fast you can go for butterfly. Just a few seconds. " At that, makoto and Nagisa collapsed and haru just stayed in the water a lot of bubbles coming out. While they were relaxing, Ren was observing rei while he swam while timing and watching the others. " Ok. Now come back!" Ren yelled out to makoto and Nagisa. " We will be playing tag I. The water but... with clothes on. Now you have 3 minutes to put on your uniform on, but with your swim suit inside. Then come back here. Now, go!" At that, all four ran towards their bags and started putting on their clothes at a rapid pace that not even quicksilver could achieve. Then, in 2 minutes ,they were ready and already in the pool. " Good. Today, you guys are fast." Ren commented already in his uniform. " Anyway, this is how it will work. One person will stand in the middle of the pool and there rest will each go to one corner. When I say go, all will try and reach the opposite corner whereas the one in the middle will try and catch them or rather prevent them from reaching the corners. Each of you will be given a coloured flag and you will each place your coloured flag at your goal. There is also a time limit. Each turn, you will have only 5 minutes to get to you're goals and if you fail, you will get up and give me 50 burpees. Got that?" With that, all four paled and nodded.

"Good. Well, let this game of hell begin.