time to swim free!

"what is so bad about his training?" Rei asked. Haru, makoto and Nagisa stared at him as though he was mad. The four of them turned to Ren only to find him grinning sadistically. " Ren-chan trained us when we were with rin -chan and he never gives any mercy. Then , when he disappeared, coach took over. " Nagisa explained. Rei looked at Haru. Only to get a nod for confirmation. " Ok! Enough of chit chat! Let's get this started!" Ren said causing haru, makoto and Nagisa to pale. Rei just stared at them with a face full of confusion. " Haru, swim 10 laps in 10 mins, any stroke,Makoto, same, Nagisa, try to hold your breathe for 2+ mins, glasses, let me see you swim. That's for warm up. I will brief you all later on. Now go. " At that, Haru,makoto and Nagisa immediately jumped into the water. Splashing Ren. " Hey... how come this time, Haruka-senpai didn't jumped into the water immediately?" Rei asked Ren who was already in the water. " Dunno... ask him yourself." Came the answer. Rei then jumped into the water with a dive and started swimming. When he came back, he saw Ren shaking his head. " What?" Rei asked a little bit confused and angry. " Your form is imperfect, not enough strength, your kick sucks to high sh*t, in fact worse than Nagisa, and how did you manage to go to inter high in the first place?"Ren asked. Rei just stared at him. Then he called back everyone else. " Haru?( 10laps.) Makoto?( 10...laps...) Nagisa?( 2 mins)" with that , Ren nodded in satisfaction. Then turned to Rei. " Ok. Let's start the true training. Haru, just do dives and sprint in water, makoto, go up and keep jumping until I tell you all to stop, glasses, do the same as haru and Nagisa, race against me I want to see how fast you can go now. "

Time skip...

" Ok. You can all stop already. That's it for today. Now to wrap up the training, you will all start stretching for 5 mins and we can go home already. " At that, everyone collapsed into the floor" oh come on... my training isn't that bad. " Ren sweatdropped. " Ren...chan... you ... are so... cruel..." Nagisa panted as he laid on the floor. Makoto and haru nodded in agreement. As for Rei... let's just say, he was paralysed. You and ama-chan were just sitting under the umbrella. after stretching, the gang went home. As they came to the cross section, Kou turned right. " Onii-san, where are you going? You are coming right? To our house?" Kou askedRen just shook his head. " I'm staying next to Haru. To make sure he is not late. " Makoto shook his head with a chuckle. Kou nodded and went her way. That left haru,makoto, Nagisa and Rei. " Ren... where did you go? You went missing after our talk by the cherry blossom tree... " haru said earning a stare into his back. Ren stopped. "I went to America as I have said. " Makoto intercepted. " Why?" Ren sighed. " To get better. I didn't want all of you to know and cry like a big baby...right Haru?" Haru blushed. " Haruka -sempai cried before?" Ren nodded. " Yeah. Especially when I get into trouble. He will get so concerned and when I say I'm fine , he will cry cause he was so worried.* Chuckle* I miss those times haru. Well... I've better get going. You guys have realised you stopped in front of my house right?" Ren questioned. Rei immediately ran towards his house route. Nagisa , makoto and haru just walked into ren's house. " Erm... guys..... why are you. " " It's been a long time since we slept with ren-chan." Ren smiled.

Time skip...

After pillow fights, melting marshmallows, messing up the kitchen and watching a movie, they all settled down. " Ren-chan... I miss you a lot..." " Ren...don't leave us again..." " Ren...you still owe me race..." with that, the three drifted off to sleep. Haru hugging the front of Ren, makoto at the back and Nagisa hugging his legs. " I promise... I won't leave you ever... you have my word. " With that, he himself drifted to sleep with haru hugging onto him tightly.

Time skip...

Ren opens his eyes and try to stretch. Only to find himself stuck. " Makoto, can you please let me go?" Makoto just shook his head and buried his face into ren's neck." You're not going to leave us again..." " haru please let me go. " Haru just buried his face into ren's chest. " You're mine... Ren. " Ren sighed. " You're lucky today there is no school. If not, I would have doubled your training menu." Nagisa, haru and makoto just shook there heads and said in unison" you're ours and we won't let you go. " Ren sighed.