32. Merome and The Truth (Last Chapter)

Start from the beginning

And in a short amount of time Jay rebuild the guard posts, head council, and government system they would follow, also trading routes and pacts.

But in the future Jay would repay the sins his father caused over the globe and elect treaties with the other kingdoms.

The first being the King of the Southern continent, Preston Blaine Arsement.

But.

Before that, many questions went unanswered.

As the day that everything was lost, was the day something big would be coming.

As that day was lost but somehow won.

It goes to show that it was a draw.

or was it?

Lets start at the beginning of the end.

~

Mitch's POV

It was a white silence that fell upon us as we regrouped.

Preston staggered right and left struggling to move straight, you can tell he was in utter pain and defeat. His bronze eyes that use to shine with wonder was painted in despair and death, his face pale and sickly looking, you can also notice he has been crying as his eyes were puffed up bright red.

Ever since the kings death, he has not yet spoken a word to me it was painful to watch him as he was drowning in loss.

The only thing I can do now was wash the blood of Rob's off his hands and stitch him up.

I held him up and he rested against my body, I prayed that we would find Pete or anyone soon.

I listened between the air currents and let voices travel with the wind. It was hard to track down between the disarray of villagers but distantly I can hear the voices of friends.