Chapter 1

Maya's POV

I kept taping my finger as I stared at the clock. I'm in English and is currently waiting for the bell to ring. English is the only class I have without Riley and others. It's our last day of junior year.

'Okay students I hope you have-' Mr. Anderson was cut off by the bell ringing. I quickly took my books and run out of the class as fast as I could and went to my locker so I could meet Riley but she wasn't there yet I mean she's Riley, she probably waited to say goodbye to her teacher.

'Peaches!' I heard Riley's voice from across the hallway, I turned around to see her running towards me with Lucas, Farkle,Zay and Smarkle behind her so I opened my arms and yelled 'riles' as she jumped into my arms. Just like that we reunited like we haven't seen each other in months.

'I hate not having the same schedule as you' Riley said as she hugged me tighter 'I know but it's the last day' I said pulling away but she pulled me back

'She doesn't even hug me like that' Lucas said to Zay as he watched us and that made me feel something I don't know how to explain.

'Jeez maya no hugs for us? We're your friends too ya know?' Zay said playfully glaring at me, I giggled and went to hug him. 'I don't like not having the same schedule as you either you know' he said to me with a wink. Me and Zay has become closer after the whole triangle thing so now we sort of have a brother and sister relationship.

'Could you two stop flirting already?' Lucas said rolling his eyes 'what's your problem?' I asked glaring at him, 'nothing' he said putting his hands up defensively. Okay me and Lucas' isn't how we used to be, we barely talk to or look at each other now. It's kind of sad and I gotta say I miss teasing him and giving him nicknames.

'Hey babes' I said as I hugged Farkle and Smarkle, 'we have to talk but not now' Farkle whispered as he hugged me, I pulled back and looked at him with a confused look on my face, but decided to let it go.

'So guys! I have news!' Riley said in a 'yay' tone. 'you do?' Lucas asked her pulling her closer to him.I quickly looked away.

'Yes!' She continued 'since none of us has any plans for the summer, I decided that all of us should spent the summer at my house in philadelphia. Isn't that the best idea ever?' She asked excitedly, 'that's great riles' I said as Farkle said 'yeah, so some of us can get our minds off things' looking directly at me. He knows something.

'Riley wanna go to the movies tonight?' Lucas asked her 'I'm sorry Lucas but me and maya already have plans' Riley said putting her arm around me, 'Alright then' he signed

'Cmon maya and Smarkle we're going shopping' Riley yelled as she dragged us both out of the school doors.

I signed as I let her drag me, this summer is gonna be a long one but its alright as long as I have Riley by my side.

______________________________________________________

So here's the first chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think ! lots of love xxxxx