Chapter 1.

Lauren's POV
"Lauren, can you hold my books for a second I need to ask my teacher something?" Normani asked not giving me a chance to give her an answer before handing me a few thick text books before running up to her teacher.

I found my other friend Ally down the stairs, I smiled walking down the stairs. I glanced down at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Camila. I saw she was looking at me. I smiled forgetting how to walk and I fell dropping the books falling all the way down the stairs.

I opened my eyes seeing Shawn, the best football player look at me before laughing at me with all his jock friends.

I heard everyone laugh when I got up. I looked around not seeing Camila anywhere. But I did see Ally. She ran to me picking me up.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked helping me pick up Normani's text books. "No, I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone." I told her seeing students point and laugh at me.

"Don't pay any attention to them." Ally told me. Normani came down the stairs not knowing what happened.

"Why do you have a bump on your head Laur?" Normani asked seeing her friend turn red.

"Don't ask." Lauren said as the three of them walk to lunch.
-------
She's so beautiful, smart, kind. Her brown eyes are so cute. Her smile makes everyone smile. I thought to myself staring at Camila.

If only she knew I existed. If she knew that then I would be hers one hundred percent. She doesn't even know my name. Which is weird because we went to the same middle school.

I heard my friends laugh, I broke my attention away from Camila to my friends. "What?" I asked seeing them shake their heads.

"You're wasting your time." Normani told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Lauren's it's been what six years that you had a crush on her, and she doesn't know you guys even went to middle school together." Normani went on, "you need to move on. Find someone else to crush on."

"Mani, if she likes Camila then let her like her." Ally said. "Look guys, I know where reality lies for me. I'm not getting the girl. I mean have you met me before. I'm a loser and a girl like that isn't going to date a girl like me." I told them looking at Camila laughing with her friends.

My friends stayed quiet, because they know I'm right. I didn't feel like eating anymore. I got up holding my tray and started to walk out when some guy put his leg out and tripped me.

My tray went flying in the air and I fell on the floor. I felt my food land on my back feeling the milk drip down my shirt.

I heard everyone laugh. This is literally the worst day ever. I got up ashamed to look at anyone especially my friends.

"Pick up your food, loser." The guy told me laughing with his friends. I looked down and was about to pick up my food when I felt Normani grab my arm and moving me out of the cafeteria.

I turned around seeing Ally throw food at the guy and his friends before running towards us. "Let's get you cleaned up." Normani said as we walked to the restroom.

I'm not surprised that this would happen. It's been happening since I started high school.

We walked in the girls restroom and went straight to the sink. "I think I have extra clothes in my locker. I'll go get them." Normani said running to her locker.

"Shit, you need shampoo and conditioner. I think I have some in my gym locker. Lauren just undress while I'll go get them." Ally told me running out.

I nodded with food all over my back and milk in my hair. I took my wet shirt off not knowing what I should do with it. I just threw it on the floor and unbuckled my jeans.

I took them off feeling the milk drip on my back. I took my socks off and placed them in the pile I was creating with my wet food covered clothes. I was about to take my boxers off but instead I put my hair up.

Then I heard the door open. Thinking it was Normani or Ally i didn't think too much of it.

I turned my head after not hearing my friends voices and saw Camila staring at me. I froze, I didn't know what to do.

"Nice body." Camila told me before going in the stall.

What? Excuse me? Did she just speak to me? Jesus is that you? Hello? Omg Lauren she just told you 'nice body'. She wants to marry me now.

I smiled trying to tear my eyes from the stall she entered. Maybe she was just being friendly and joking around.

Then I heard my friends run in with the stuff. "Lauren, I didn't know if you needed extra boxer, but I did bring you a jock strap for your-"Mani." I said putting my pointer finger to my lips.

I looked at the stall Camila was in and mouthed out 'Camila' my friends was shocked making 'O's with their mouths. "Sorry, Lauren." Normani whispered giving me the clothes.

Ally handed me the shampoo and conditioner. I ducked my head to the sink and washed my hair which was difficult since I have a lot of hair and the sinks are small.

"Can you guys help?" I asked hearing Normani and Ally turn on the other sinks. They cupped their hands with water and went by my soapy hair and poured the water on it.

The toilet flushed and out came Camila. Lauren could feel she was staring at her. She frowned thinking she's making fun of her.

Camila's POV
Usually I wouldn't help people like them out in public, but I saw what happened at the stairs and at lunch and I felt bad. I saw her friends try and help her wash the soap away but it wasn't the best method.

I went to my backpack and grabbed my water bottle. I walked up to them and opened the water pouring it on the girls head. Getting my hands in her hair washing the soap away.

I turned to her friends and they look at me like they saw a ghost. I turned back to Lauren and all the soap was gone.

"Did anyone bring a towel?" I asked turning off the water. Her friends shook her heads. I groaned in my head but took my flannel off and tried to rinse the girls hair before wrapping my flannel around her head.

She looked at me and gave me the same look her friends gave me. "Keep your mouth shut about this." I told them walking out.

Lauren's POV
I looked at my friends and they looked at me. "What the hell just happened?" I asked seeing Ally smile.

"Lauren, I still don't like her. Didn't you hear what she said?" Normani asked me. "Yeah, I heard. But look I have her flannel." I told her really excited. Normani chuckled.

"Just finish getting dressed." Normani told me.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter I did redo it so I hope you like the changes. I also have two new stories coming out today so hopefully you read them.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys