1 - Lonely Dragon

*~(Note: He's not that big like in the picture. Imagine him big enough to put a large saddle on. Okay onward!)~*

He was a King, a feared dragon that chased everyone away...but to you he was a lonely creature. You had heard tales of the ferocious beast many times growing up though knew nothing of how hard it'd be to just get to his home on Recon Mountain.

(Y/N) (L/N), is who you are. A semi-adventurous 24 year old whom seemed to find herself wandering from place to place. In this day and age dragons were thinning out from all the hunter attacks, the price has risen for them thanks to the recent decree of the King.

It took two days to reach the dragons cave within the lush greenery that paints the mountain in it's colors. You almost wished you had brought your art materials.

"RRRRRRrrr..."

The dark cave rumbles as a large figure shifts his tail scraping across the edge of a crater bringing it to life, warm bluish-green light shoots up illuminating the cave. You are met with cold red eyes glaring down at you. His muzzle curled in a snarl.

He was very intimidating, your mind screamed to run away, survive before he eats you.

Then...there was another part of your mind that spoke.

"Why do you stay up here all alone?" A voice came out. It must be yours without thinking. "Don't you get lonely?"

You are met with a louder growl causing your hands to by instinct cover the poor eardrums within your head.

(E/C) hues look up to meet red once more as a flicker of something beyond the anger reflects in those bright colors. Loneliness.

Saddened to see this you step forward and reach out twords him, at first the dragon recoils disgusted by a human such as yourself. Something told you that was it, but to your surprise he accepts slowly lowering his head down where your hands met cold scales.

Despite all the stories he wasn't scary to you, even after he had the opening.

Perhaps, he knew of the horrible things happening to his own kind.

An idea comes to mind when seeing some fruit scattered off to the side of the caves odd 'windows' if you'd call what they look like. With a smile you wander over to them and yank a few down shattering the fruit against the rocks.

The black dragon watches you with curious eyes still on guard in case you decide to change your tune. His red eyes watch you tie things together, smear things, and...sing?

Yes, you were singing.

It was almost soothing to hear the melody bounce off these empty walls.

These cold walls.

In the end all I've come to see
Are these endless illusions
"What's the name I should give to it?"
Warm and cold they both feel the same
Laughter haunts a place inside me
So before it destroys me
Today I will lock it away;
The future is painted in shades of grey-

Fantasies that I wanted; abandon all the lies
If you can let me hear you, please raise your voice!

I inlaid the patterns of my soul
With the love from my heart, overflowing
Overlapping ecstasy in your voice
Though the sound is far away
If it takes a shape, a perfect figure
Even if its just to break apart
I don't need to see with these two eyes
Hold me close as darkness takes me
Leia-

You paint the cave grounds around the crater that illuminates the cold place, you one by one use the large paintbrush to smear colors in the form of a patter around. Sadly, your song was cut short when you finished the design of what was imagined though your humming did resound.

A ring of flowers twinkle as a lush green vine connects it all. Small moons and stars decorate around the piece.

Back in front of the dragon you didn't speak, only hummed the melody while gesturing he take a closer look. When his red intimidating eyes glance at the mess of a drawing you create he hears a click quickly giving you his focus.

The brush was broken and you'd cut the palm of your hand while kneeling before the picture silently. A quick smear and something magical happened.

An eruption of colors and lights filled the cave.

You sat there looking around the place as flowers float about with little moon and stars twinkling about.

"Human, what is this sorcery?" He finally spoke.

Tucking a strand of (H/C) hair behind your ear you smile up at the dragon. "So you do have a voice." It was much deeper than you imagined.

His eyes narrow, "answer me now."

"It's my ability. I can make my imagination come to life, works best if I draw it first instead of just thinking." The show was pretty however doesn't last long as it all fades. "I've been able to do this since I was little. A song sometimes is an easier way to get the creative juices flowing."

All fell silent.

Then you felt the earth beneath your feet grow further and further away. Upon further inspection you realized he'd picked you up with his mouth. "Sorceress or not, you're filthy, and you've made my home a mess."

He sounded irritated that's for sure.

Out back his claws dig into the rock as those majestic black wings outstretch into the cool air as the two take off. You screamed bloody murder the entire way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Would you shut the hell up woman! We're here!" He growls while tossing you into a lake at the bottom of the Evergreen forests elegant waterfall.

Resurfacing you stand up holding yourself shivering, "w-why did you toss me in!"

"You're filthy, how many times must I repeat myself?" He huffed and lays down resting. "Hurry and bathe. You disgust me as is with your smell."

Tossing your wet clothes at the back of his head you turn away and submerge yourself in the water up to your neck. "(Y/N)....my name is (Y/N)."

While bathing you made sure to scrub yourself extra since this dragon seemed to complain so much about it.

"...Levi." He reluctantly spoke after some time.

You couldn't contain your smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Levi."

Oddly enough, he had a feeling he wasn't going to be able to keep his peace from today onward.

Maybe if he was lucky, you'd sing him another song.

"Achoo!"

If you don't get sick first.