Chapter 28

Jenna's POV

We all decided to watch a movie at 9pm. We thought it would be a good way to wear off everything that's happened today. I don't know what happened when Claire and I left, but Kevin and Jacob seemed heated up, and Mae was more ticked off at Jacob than usual.

I decided to mess with Mae. I bet that baby is freakin fake. I stare at her during the movie. She glances at me once or twice, but goes back to watching it. She finally notices and talks.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks with attitude.

"When your baby due?" I ask her.

"2 weeks," she says.

"Huh, because lasts time I checked, which was yesterday, you were 8 months pregnant," I say.

"Well it was close enough," she says. All eyes go on us.

"I know you're faking your pregnancy," I tell her. She chuckles nervously.

"As if," she says. I tug her shirt up and I see exactly what I thought I'd see; a fake baby bump. I grit my teeth and rip the material off.

"Get out of this goddamn before I hit you so hard that your non-existing child will feel it," I growl at her. She gasps and stomps off to her room. Knowing that she will be leaving, I smile to myself.

"I think I deserve a long sleep for uncovering that mystery. Goodnight," I say to everyone. I go towards my bedroom and change into my pyjamas. I turn off my lights and lay in my bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I start to become tired and fall asleep.

Sorry for such a short update. I almost fell asleep writing this. It's juicy though... hehe

Hope you like it my unirainbows!
-Kay