Part 17

Jacob's POV

I'm absolutely petrified.

I take the ring in the case out of my pocket. Two matching rings for us forever, that will make sure we're together forever. I shouldn't be that nervous, it's not like I'm proposing. It's only a simple promise ring.

(Haha, I bet I got you)

"Jenna?" I say to her.

"Yeah?" She responds. I kneel down and open up the box with the ring in it. Her eyes practically bulge out a the sight of it.

"Jenna, this is a promise ring. I promise that I will love you forever, and that I will always have your back no matter what our situation is. Whether we haven't talked to each other in only a few days, or even if we have talked in a few years, I will always love you and always support you and always be by your side when you need me," I say. I put the ring onto her finger and she smiles widely at me while I do.

"Thank you Jacob. I will do the same," she says. I smile and hug her. She hugs me tightly back.

This moment got me thinking. I know when to actually propose now. I know. It will be a little while, but I know now, and I will be planning it out perfectly until now.

"Hey, so I was going to go to the mall just to get a dress for a party tonight. It's not that big, it's like a prom for everyone that went to our school," Jenna explains.

"Could I go? I could get a tux," I suggest. She nods.
"Of course you can," She says. I smile.

After getting ready, we both head to the mall that is in walking distance. We arrive there and Jenna immediately goes towards a store called Garage. I mentally groan.

She doesn't seem to like any of the dresses in that store. We soon find her one (in media) and find me a tux after walking around the mall for a bit. After some window shopping a buying food, we decide to head home.

I had no idea how to end this chapter, as you can see.