"You too, have a goodnight!"

I left the bakery and headed back home.

I didn't see anyone at the front and when I went into the room the bed was the only thing made with my pajamas in a pile.

I only sighed and got ready for bed.

♦•♦•♦

Marinette's POV

Saturday noon ~ 3 more days until they meet.

I was headed out to Alya's house when I got the message that she had to babysit. I offered to help, but she declined and said she could handle it.

I sighed and since I was so dressed up- a grey loose shirt that goes to the end of my shoulders with a white tank top underneath and light blue jeans- I just went to the mall.

I bought a plain white crop top with lace going through the top, simple white Converse, jean shorts ripped and the bottom, and a blue shirt with a dreamcatcher.

I wasted like thirty dollars on all this.

As I walked home, I noticed that the big mansion that no one could ever afford for some reason was finally taken. Seems to me a type of celebrity moved here.

I only shrugged to myself and kept of walking.

Once I got home I decided to do some working out, and put on a black tank top outlined in pink with the same design on the shorts from Adidas.

I took out my ear buds and and phone, tapped on my playlist, and started running.

2 hours later because nothing would have happened.

I got back home and took a nice cold shower. By now it was ten o' clock so I put on a movie to see before going to bed.

I put on a favorite that never seems to tire me out- Planes.

Yep, I got addicted to this one.

There's like that one thing about it that keeps me in until the end, even if I already know who wins the race.

I made a simple sandwich with orange juice to eat while watching it.

After the movie was over, I went back to my room, up towards the loft, and turned out the lights.

Time skip to Monday

The alarm clock started ringing again.

Why do I have to go to school? Its Monday, for goodness' sake!

"Five more minutes..." That was until I looked at the clock. "Wait, I only have ten minutes left dammit!"

I quickly got out of bed and started getting ready and put on plain jean shorts with the dreamcatcher shirt I bought yesterday.

I ran through the bakery yelling, "No time for breakfast I'm gonna be late, have a good day, love you!"

I sprinted across the street and ran to catch up to where Alya was. "Hey, you're on time today!"

"Wait what?"

"We still have about an hour left until school starts."

"Damn my parents are slick."

She burst out laughing at that and I joined in too.

"So, you excited to meet your soulmate?"

"I feel as if I could fly." I stretched my arms out.

"Oh hey look it's Peter Pan!" She chuckled.

"Haha, let's go join Nino," I pointed to where he was on a bench. She nodded and when I walked up to him, Alya went from behind and scared the crap out of him, yelling, "BLOODY MURDERER!!!" causing Nino to jump.

I started laughing the hardest I ever have. Alya was in my same state.

♦•♦•♦

Adrien's POV

Time Mari got up

I was eating breakfast earlier than usual, wanting to get to school before class starts so I can try to make at least one friend, or better yet, meet my soulmate.

Speaking of, I had my gloves in my back pack to put on in the limo. They had green paw prints on them and were outlined in green. They can glow in the dark too.

Once I finished, I got in the limo and went to the school I had seen on my walk the other day.

Once I got out, I felt the spot where my ring was get warmer, and when I looked at it, it was slowly going from a purple to a rainbow.

Once there, I got out and looked around to see who else had their ring a shining rainbow.

Third Person POV

Marinette felt her ring burn her skin, and when she looked, it was a rainbow.

She excitingly looked around, but noticed no one with her ring, or even a rainbow jewel.

Adrien looked around and spotted a girl with her ring shining a rainbow, the same exact way as his.

She was looking around, but all he did was walked to where she was with her other friends.

"Hi, I'm Adrien and I'm new here."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

AYE 1361 WORDS NOT COUNTING THIS

Update bc I care :)

So I used that idea I had found on Instagram where their rings would get warmer once close to each other.

Things are gonna get complicated but bear with me

Love ya

Baiii