Chapter Two

*Emily’s POV* 

I woke up at 10pm and turned on my ipod & phone. Ready to look at my emails and texts. 

I had a bunch of emails from twitter and such.

But one email stuck out to me. 

Specifially, the first few words. 

“Reply from CodySimpsonMusic” 

I could have died. He probably doesn’t even remember me. 

I opened it, knowing I wouldn’t reply to him after since he wouldn’t even see it most likely, and the words I read made my whole day. 

“Hey Emily! I know it’s been much too long! Still hooked on pizza? ;) haha Yah how dope is the hippie van?!” 

He remembers me. That’s all that matters. Even if he didn’t say he misses me too, I don’t care. Because he never forgot about me. 

I started smiling like a crazy person, and went to get ready since my friend said she’d be picking me up in 30 mins. 

*Cody’s POV* 

I was in LA, going through the comments on my iYiYi Behind the Scenes video when I saw one username that stuck out. I read the comment, 

“Hey Cody! So glad to see you’ve gotten so popular! You’ve come so far and I’m so so so proud of you! Miss talking to ya kid :/ but whuttup with the random hippie van in the video?! HAHA ~Emily” 

Oh man, Emily! She probably doesn’t even know I’m in the US now. We don’t even talk anymore, but it’s not like I even have time. .

I replied to her comment, and I even asked her if she still liked pizza.. so she knew I never forgot about her :) 

“CODY! Get ready, we’re going to breakfast!” my dad yelled. 

“Alright! Be there soon!” I yelled back. 

I just couldn’t seem to get Emily off my mind, but I had to since I was going to have a live chat at 2pm EST when we posted the iYiYi video today.. 

*Emily’s POV* 

I was at my friend Kaitlin’s just chilling. It was a little after lunch, around 1 when suddenly she says to me, “OHMYGOSH EMILY, I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!” 

“whoa, what do you need to show me?!” I asked. 

“this boy. He’s a singer. It’s like.. Justin Bieber.. you will LOVE him!” 

“haha oh ok, get the videos up and i’ll watch when I get back from the bathroom”

“iight chica! You’ll LOVE him!” 

So, obviously, I did my business, and when I was walking down the stairs I pretty much had a heart attack and fell down the whole flight of stairs. 

“EM, WTF!” kaitlin said as she rushed over to me 

I was honestly almost in tears as I managed out, “THAT VOICE. THAT- THAT- OMG” 

“yeah, he’s amazing isn’t he?! His name is Cody Simpson” 

“Cody Robert Simpson. He lives on the Gold Coast of Australia. He has 2 siblings, Alli and Tom. He loves to surf and is quite good at it. He-He-OHMYGOD” 

“wait, so you’ve seen his videos before?!” 

I was still on the floor, sitting on my butt, hugging my legs to my c hest. 

“yeah. A few months ago. We started talking and stuff..—“ 

Kaitlin cut me off by saying, “OHMYGOD I HATE YOU.” 

“haha yeah, but we don’t really talk much anymore.. he replied to me today on one of his videos tho.. he remember that I love pizza..” and I gave her a small smile. 

I honestly thought me and Cody weren’t just random youtubers who talked to eachother. I thought we were going to become friends, but obviously I was wrong. 

“well, he’s having a live chat at 2 when he posts the iYiYi music video.. that’s in 20 minutes… you wanna watch?” kaitlin asked me

“sure why not, we got nothing better to do” 

“sweet! I just love his accent” 

Kaitlin logged onto his live chat and we waited for him to come on.. 

I had made an account months prior, so we could chat on it. 

Cody finally came on, and everyone went CRAZY. 

Kaitlin said he needs to know I’m in here, so she took control and kept typing 

“Hey Cody! It’s Emily from youtube, how are you?” 

Just over and over, copy and paste. 

Cody was answering some fan questions, when suddenly he says 

“alright guys, I have some serious news for ya” 

Everyone went crazy and he did his little giggle, and continued. 

“Alright… so thanks to all of your WONDERFUL support, I’m going to be doing a tour! It’s only a mall tour though. I’ll be coming to F.Y.E. stores across the US and I’ll be able to meet you guys! You’ll be able to find the dates on my website http://www.codysimpson.com in 2hours, 5pm EST time! Now, I have to go to lunch soon, but enjoy the iYiYi video!” 

And with a wink, he signed off. 

I looked at Kaitlin and say, “he. is. so. hot. omg. “

She smiles, “but you’ve talked to him!” 

“yeah yeah, not like I’ve met him tho!” 

“oh whatever, STILL!” 

I was staying at Kaitlin’s until 8pm. I couldn’t stay the night, but that was fine with me! 

We sat watching random youtube videos, took a break for dinner, and then came back and kept doing watching random videos. 

I noticed it was 6:30 so I said, “hey cody’s tour dates should be up, let’s see if he’s coming here!” 

Sure enough, on the list was “Cincinnati, OH at Tri County Mall” 

“EMILY WE HAVE TO GO!” Kaitlin screamed in my ear. 

“KAITLIN!” her mom screamed from upstairs 

“MOM MOM MOM COME DOWN HERE” 

Her mom took her time walking downstairs, “what is it Kaitlin?!” 

“Mom. Cody Simpson is coming to Tri County mall. We HAVE to go.” 

“Well when is it??” 

“August 24th. It’s a Saturday. Mom PLEASE take us” 

“Well, it’s July 2nd now, that’s in a little over a month and I’m sure we aren’t doing anything, it sounds fine!” 

“THANK YOU!” me and kaitlin screamed. 

I couldn’t believe I’m going to meet Cody. I was already so nervous.