Johnnie

You walk into detention the next day to find an empty room. "Hello?" You call out. "Mr. Biersack?" Just then, Johnnie, the boy you've had a crush on for years had walked in. "Hey, did you get detention too?" He asks you. You know Andy must be around so you just awkwardly nod. "Yeah. So... Do you know where Biersack is?" He asks. You were about to answer, but Mr. Urie walked in. "Guys, have a seat. The principal went home because he had an emergency. I will be right back." He says and bolted out of the room. "Hey Y/N... I know this is kind of random but I wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie later?" Johnnie asks. "Um... I don't know." You say. "Please? I really like you." He admits. You sit there looking at your lap. "If it's a no I might have to do something." You were about to ask what so you look up. He is now standing in front of your desk. "Uh, wh- wha- what would that be?" You ask nervously. He smirks. "This." He grabs your blouse and rips it off. "My God! Johnnie, give that back!" You yell loudly. Mr. Urie walks in the room to find you two. "Um, guys?! What exactly is going on here?" He asks confused. You don't want to get Johnnie in trouble so you let him lie. "I... Uh... Was showing her... Some..." Johnnie try's to find an excuse. "Life hacks!" You blurt out. He looks at you and you give him the 'I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO SAY DUDE' look. Mr. Urie looks at the both of you strangely and let you go. Before you leave school, you tell Johnnie, "Hey, I think a movie will be better."
😸
Hey guys!
So sorry I haven't updated for a while.
Also I know this chapter sucked ass.
But reads are doing pretty good.
BUT WAIT THIS NEXT PART IS NOT ABOUT THE BOOK I JUST NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY THAT CARES!
If you don't care then don't read this next part

Okay so I'm not o-fucking-kay! Guys, did you hear about My Chemical Romance?? I'm mad because they made it seem like "Dude, were coming back! Get ready for the reunion!" But nope that wasn't it. OMG IM JUST MAD! Thanks for letting me do that but you still don't care. I can see it in your eyes.

~Alex✌️💕