Get Out Sis

You get home and receive a text from Andy. He asks if you can come to his house Friday. You reply with a maybe and smile emoji. He tells you not to say no, or you'll get detention again tomorrow. Right after, your mom walks in your room. "Would you like to tell me why you are home late?" She asks angrily. "Mr. Urie held the class once the bell rang because some people were misbehaving." You lie and your mother buys it. Later, you get bored and start to listen to music. You couldn't help but sing and dance around like an idiot.
"Dare me jump off this Jersey bridge
Bet you never had a Friday night like this
Give it up give it up
Take a look up at the sky and I see red for the cancer--" You sing, but you hear a tap on the window. You look over and see its Andy, so you decide to open it. "Hey Y/N. So do I have to give you detention tomorrow?" He asks with a smirk. "Not sure. Do you?" You ask smirking back. He walks over to you and grabs your hips. "I'll see you tomorrow after school then." He says and kisses you. Once he licks your bottom lip, you don't allow the entry. He takes his hand and slides it down your back. You know you have one more chance before he grabs your butt but you don't want to even consider that chance. He grabs your ass, making you gasp so he enters your mouth. You hear a knock on the door. "Fuck." You say and back away from Andy. Your sister opens the door. "Hey Y/N--" she begins but stops once she sees your principal in front of her. "Oh, hello Mr. Biersack." She says with a confused look. "Oh hello Y/S/N." He replies causally. "Can I ask why you are here?" She asks. "Uh, because I need to speak with your sister. A-about her... Um..." Andy says nervously. "Grades!" You jump in. "Yes. That's what we were talking about again." He laughs. "How did you get in? I was in the kitchen the whole time, and not a single soul was outside." She asks. "Would you like detention tomorrow?" He asks. "No sir." She replies. "Then shoo." He says and your sister walks out. You then lock the door, and say, "Now where were we?"