Chapter 1

Blaine's POV
~
"Dude! That concert was AWESOME! Did you see when Brendon Urie did that back flip?! Totally awesome! I wish you were able to that when we went to Dalton. We probably would have won!" Wes said as we walked down the streets of New York City.

"It's not my fault that we lost! You know that! And come on man, that was 7 years ago! Just let it go!" I said giving him a shove.

"Hey, if Brendon Urie was gay would you try and hit that?" Wes smirked.

"I'd try to 'hit that' even though he's straight." I bursted out laughing.

"Blaine. You're a maniac." Wes said. "Alright, I'll see you at work tomorrow, okay? I need a shower and to sleep for 80 years." Wes started walking up the steps to his apartment.

"Alright dude, see you tomorrow. And don't be late, you know how boss man feels when you are." I called after him, walking.

"Yeah yeah!" He said as he shut the door behind him.

Panic at the Disco had always been my favorite band. Brendon Urie just had this way that you couldn't resist him. And I don't just mean his body. His vocal range was magnificent!
I looked up at the stars as I walked past the Chinese corner store. It really was a beautiful night. The stars were bright, the moon shinning, being the only source of light.
I turned the corner, walking down the street that my apartment was on.
"And here's the reason whyyyyyy, girls love girl and boys, and boys, girls love girls and boys. And love is not a choice." I softly sang.

"Hey!" Someone shouted behind me.
I turned around and was met with a punch to the gut.
"Ug-mph! What the hell!" I spat. I held my stomach.

"Sorry, buddy. No fairies allowed." The man laughed as someone came up behind him. I threw a punch, hitting him in his jaw.

"Fairy likes to fight I see." The man taunted. The guy behind him came up and slammed his fist into my gut again, grabbing my arms as I bent over.
"Take him to that alley, Matt."
The guy- Matt- dragged me into the alley and pushed me against the concrete.
"Now what, D?" Matt said.

"Let's teach this queer a lesson." D said sending a kick to my ribs.
Then another
And another
And another

"Come on Matty boy. It's fun!" D snickered.
Hit.
Kick.
Kick.
Kick.
Hit.
Hit.
Kick.
All to my ribs and back.
Then blows to the head
Kick
Kick
Laughter
Kick
Kick
Pain
"Stop."
Laughter
"Please."
Kick
"Please." I said weakly.
Kick
And then everything went silent.

~
A/N
First chapter!!
Hope you guys like this!!