Kitty Kat Gone Sexy (;

((ASHTON'S POV))

After having our frosting fight and getting washed, Mey said she wanted to show me something. I was in the kitchen drinking a can of Mountain Dew. I was having fun tonight... I was worried about something but I completely forgot about it because of Mey. I was day dreaming when I heard a bell jingle. it sounded like a bell from a cat collar but, I didn't have any cats. I looked over when I heard foot steps coming in the kitchen.

It was Mey... holy shit. What the hell is she wearing.

"Do you like it, Ash?" She said in the most innocent voice, it almost made me explode. She wasn't the least bit on innocent in that outfit.. At. All. She was wearing a black sweater that covered her wrists and barley showed her hands. She took her shoes off and she was wearing a lace band around her upper leg. There was a pair of black cat ears on her head and around her neck was a black collar with a blet on it.

I looked her over one more time...

"Hey..Mey... are you wearing... shorts under that?" I asked, feeling the heat on my cheeks. He cheeks shaded a light pink to.

"Welllllll... uhhh no. Its just the sweater over my..." She stopped in mid sentence and I could barley look at her withouth wanting to... touch her. God damn it Mey why did you have to wear that? When I was thinking that, she sat on the floor on her knees with her hands infront of her, making her bend over a little. I looked down at her, she was looking back up at me.

I smirked at her. She was acting so innocent... but she knew she wasn't. God damn it Mey, why do you do this to me?!

She got all the way on her knees and hands and turned around, crawling her way into the living room. I watched her, scared and... god damn it. Her sweater was going up every time she took a step.. or crawl or I don't know. I saw her lace band clearly now. I also saw her... black... laced... underwear. I could tell my face was completely red now. When she crawled all the way into the living room, I nearly ran into the living room and saw her sitting on the couch with her legs crossed.

"God.. fucking.. damn it, Mey." I said. Before she could answer, I pushed her down on the couch so she was laying on her back. I kneeled above her, smirking at her wide eyes and red cheeks. I leaned down and starting kissing her neck...

(; Your welcome Mey, and Ashton if your reading this.