Messing Around

((MEY'S POV))

"ASHTON! Wake UP!" I yelled, banging on Ashton's front door. I moved my back pack to my other shoulder. Why the fuck isn't Ashton up, he just texted me a few minutes ago. I was about to bang on the door again when it opened up and I saw Ashton. He was in his pajama bottoms and shirt.

"I'm spending the night here, my brother is drunk and his boy friend is over there and I'm not staying up all night." (MEY I HAD TO XD) I said, crossing my arms, bending one of my knees and looking up at him, giving him the sad eye. After a few seconds, he sighed and moved out of the way, taking my bag from my shoulder. I ran inside and jumped on the couch, standing on it and crossing my arms.

"OK. No adults are here so I'm going to take over." I said, Ashton just laughed and sat my bag on the chair and he walked over to my and grabbed my thighs, picking my up and putting me over one of his shoulder. I screamed at first, but in a playful way. Ashton carried me over to the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

I crossed my arms and stared at him. He slowly leaned closer to my face. Is he going to kiss me?! Just as I thought that, he lifted his had really fast and got frosting all over the side of my face. He laughed and ran off, grabbing a thing of frosting that was next to me. I looked over and saw another tub of frosting. I grabbed it and jumped off the counter, chasing after Ashton, both of us laughing.

Its Gonna Get Sexual Don't Worry, Mey (;