Another Fairytale ( chapter 10 )

I went to wash the dishes with her and she was smiling, what does it mean is she making fun of me? Is she happy?

This is really confusing, while she was cleaning a plate i was washing the cups. I accidentally throw'd water at her and got her face a little bit wet, I chuckled a little but then she smirked and throw'd water at me back.

" oh its on " i announced to her.

I threw a lot of water at her that got her even more wet a second later we were having a water fight. Both of us were laughing and having fun, I ran outside while she was chasing me with a cup of water in her hands.

" Stop running " she yelled at me laughing. I fell for not looking down, and i hurted my knee a little bit. She ran towards me and got on her knees "Told you to not run" she smiled at me, and looked directly to my eye, here eye are really beautiful, the were glowing brown and they give me the thing too.....

I just kissed her what just happened, here eyes widen and then she stared at me and was literally with no words. What did I just do, what will she say???

This is actually too awkward she still is quiet " Im sorry" I finally said. She got back on her feet and walk to the direction of the garden. What did I do? I have to follow her...