Another Fairytale (chapter 4)

She laughs a little. It's very obvious she's happy in this garden.

"Well, this really is beautiful place; kind of magical too. Is it ok if I visit this place after school too?" I asked her.

"Well I don't know. Okay, I guess, but don't bring someone else." Who would I bring? I don't know anybody from this world. I don't even like having friends! But Lucienne is different, I feel like I can trust her.

I leave the garden and go up the hill again. It's getting dark, so I better hurry up. I don't wanna get lost in the woods.

The next day after school...

I didn't see her today at school... Maybe she's sick or something. I don't know, but I'm still gonna check the garden.

I went back to the forest and started walking down the hill. I looked to my right and I saw the garden again. Lucienne is not here maybe I'll take a tour until she returns.

Wow, there's red roses, sunflowers, and just about every other type of flower in the world. I looked to my left and saw a glowing orchid. It's looks so pretty with that mysterious glow. I wonder what it does...

"Hey there." I hear a voice behind me say. It's Lucienne. She looks okay. I wonder why she didn't come to school today...

"Um, hey. Where were you today?" I asked her.

"Oh, I stayed home. I wasn't feeling good, but now I feel better."

"Oh that's great..."

Well it's good to know that she's okay. I don't want her to get really sick, Because she's the only person I can talk with.

"Hey, do you wanna come over to my house?" She asked me. I guess it's okay, I mean it's not like she's gonna kill me. Oh great, I just reminded myself of this creepy movie I saw. It's hard to explain, but I hope Lucienne's house is not made of candy. What am I saying! Who would have a house made out of Candy?! Well some people would like that but not literally it'll be weird.

"Hey, Ashton?" Lucienne said.

I quickly snapped back to the real world again.

"What?" Wow, I am really losing my mind. She giggles a little. "Are you coming or what?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry, I just zoned out."

She laughs then walks towards her house, I walk behind her to her house maybe I can know her better at her house...