Another Fairytale (chapter 2)

Well hello High School. Theres a lot of people here. Many of them are new. I walk directly to the school gate and... Wait, is that Lucienne? It can't be. Maybe she has a twin sister. She was sitting down on the floor looking at the trees and drawing them "Lucienne?" I say whispering. She quickly turns around and looks at me like trying to remember me " Its me Ashton" I say directly to her, Oh wait I forgot I din't told her my name at Junior Prom thats why she doesn't remember me." Oh yea i remember you" she said with this sweet voice. Oh great she does remember me, oh god I hope she doesn't ask a lot of question.

The light hits me right in my face making me hard to see "do you want to go inside" I say I can barely see her "okay" she responds grabbing her book bag and sketch book walking next to me to go inside.

Were inside I can see her perfectly, she still has her blonde curly hair only its long now, she's not wearing bracers anymore, what happened to her glasses Is she using eye contacts. I gotta say she doesn't look pretty, She looks hot!

Did she got hit by a train or something, did scientist experimented her and turn her beautiful just like what happen to Captain America. Wait Im being mean " Are you okay?" She said to me, I quickly snap back " what"

Its the first word that came to my head, wow Im a genius with woman. "hey lucienne?"

"Yes?" She answered

"Did I scared you on Junior Prom"

She puts a smile on her face " no you din't, Im sorry I just din't expect that you will grabbed me to dance"

" oh sorry I din't mean to make you run away"

Quickly the school bell ring, I guess I better go "I'll see ya later" i wave at her and she answers back with a smile and a wave. What a genius I am, trying to know her I bet she thought that I was being weird.