Corey Haim

[Dating the Corey Haim.]

You sit in the stands, hugging yourself in the cool ice rink. You instantly begin searching for Corey, your boyfriend. Once you spot him, you begin waving and he smiles so big when he sees you, it makes your heart leap. He waves his stick in the air to you.

A whistle blows and you see him make a small kissy face at you before skating away

A whistle blows and you see him make a small kissy face at you before skating away. You blush, but begin cheering his team on as they play. Your best friend meets you a few minutes later, sitting beside you so you aren't alone.

Corey and you have been dating for a few months. You don't have any problems and really like him. Sometimes you wonder if he's "the one".

The only thing that keeps you apart from him is his acting career. He always seems to be away. Whenever he can, though, he loves to come home, play hockey, and see you. Kids at school always bugged you about dating "The Corey Haim." You aren't in it because he is famous. You are in it because he makes you smile. Your best friend is the only one who seems to understand that.

Corey ends up scoring the winning shot and you run down the stands to congratulate him. He skates up to you and exits the ice, hugging you. "I'm so glad you came!" He says.

"Are you kidding? I never miss a game! You did great!"

"I just like to see you as much as I can."

"Me too," you reply.

Corey leans in as if he is going to kiss you, but instead lifts you up and onto the ice. "Corey!" You yell, laughing. "I don't skate!"

"You do now," he says, holding your hand and pulling you on the ice.

"Don't I need real skates?" You ask, looking at your converse.

"Nah, it's easier in sneakers anyway. Just let me do all the work." He pulls you with force to the center of the rink where you fall into him. That's when he finally kisses you and makes it quit a show. The people still in the stands begin clapping and you blush. Corey doesn't mind and just keeps going.

"Did you plan this?" You ask him.

"Maybe I thought about it a few times," he says. "Now shush and give the crowd what it wants."

You giggle as the wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. The lights then dim and music starts to play. "Okay, now I know you planned this," you say.

You both start swaying side to side. Corey pulls you around the rink more. He does a few tricks and you watch, wondering how on Earth you got a guy like him. "I love you," he says when he comes back to you.

"I love you, too."