• Chapter 13 •

Hey guys! I'm back from holidays :) WE GOT 500 READS!! And I gained like 300 reads in like 3-6 days tf??? Thank you guys so much! Ilyasm 💕 here's the big long promised chapter x I'll try get it to about 2000-3000 words okay? 💚

Skye's P.O.V

Mark and I got out of the pool, both of us were soaking wet now. Mark took off his t-shirt and I struggled not to look at his toned abs.
He smirked.
"Like what you see babe?" He said and I smiled.
"Maybeeee," I say and he smiles at me and grabs my hand, holding his soaking t-shirt in a ball in his other hand. We walk back to the hotel room and I realise today is our last day in this hotel.
"Crap, Mark, we have to pack! It's our last day at this hotel," I say, and we start running back to the room. We reach it and knock on the door loudly, and after a while Weston saunters over to the door and opens it.
"Weston did you pack? It's our last day here," I inform him and he gasps dramatically.
"Nope, did you guys?" He asks.
"Not even started," Mark says and Weston goes back to his room. Mark and I walk to our room and I open the door. We walk in and both of us walk over to our separate twin beds. I walk over to the closet and start packing all my stuff away. Some of my stuff doesn't fit in my suitcase so I walk over to Mark, also still packing.
"Mark, these don't fit in my suitcase-" I say, holding up the bundle of clothes in my hand that didn't fit. "Can I put them in your bag?" I ask and he sighs and nods.
"Sure, if there's room." He says and I flash him a quick smile and open his bag. I stuff my clothes in and they just about fit.
I walk out to the sitting room where Weston is on his phone on a couch. I realised I haven't talked to him all that much recently since we've both been so busy, so I walk over to him and sit beside him. I hold up my phone and take a selfie on snapchat with him, even though he's not looking at my camera, he's still looking down at his phone.
I caption the snap "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL IN POKEMON GO AMIRITE @WESTON 👏🏼 ". He looks at it and bursts out laughing. I smile and then the door opens, and Mark comes in.
He sits beside me and we all tweet and eventually do a broadcast on Younow, and Loren and Joey join us halfway through. It was a nice lazy evening.

•Time skip to next morning•

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I groan and sit up, stretching. We have a flight today, and it's at 10am. It's 8am now and I look over at Mark. He's still asleep. I remember today is Loren and Joey's last day with us and I frown.
I walk over to mark and plop down on his bed. He doesn't even move. I sigh and sit on him, knowing it will get him up.
"Markkkkk, we have to get up, we have a flight." I say and he groans. "Come on baby," I say, poking his cheek.
He sits up straight, so that I'm straddling him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. I smile but get off him. I grab his hand and tug at it, trying to get him up. He unexpectantly gets up straight away so that I slip backwards, holding onto his hand. I'm about to hit the ground when I feel a hand on the small of my back. Mark. He pulls me up to him and I smile and kiss his nose.
He lets go of me and I walk back to my bed, grabbing the outfit that I had planned for the airplane on the bottom of my bed and walk into the bathroom with it. I brush my teeth and I undress for a shower. I lay my clothes down on the toilet seat and I turn the shower on. While I'm waiting for it to warm up I get my phone and put some music on, which happens to be my playlist of Trevor Moran, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, Halsey and Melanie Martinez. I smile and step into the shower, and I feel the heated water hit the top of my head gently, and I smile. Everything was great in that moment. Well, I shouldn't have taken that for granted. (Cue the moment where everyone realises there's a shitty moment coming soon, lmao)

•Time skip to where they're at the airport•

"Flight 102 now boarding." The robotic voice booms and Loren sighs.