• Chapter 5 •

Skye's P.O.V •

When I got back to our room we all just kinda chilled out, we made musical.lys, blew up each other's Snapchats, did following sprees on Instagram and all that stuff.
"Wanna broadcast?" I asked them.
"Yea sure, on who's?" Weston asked.
"Mine?" I said.
"Sure!" They both said and we went onto Younow and set it up.
"Heya my cuties! So right now I'm in the hotel were staying in for the first 3 days of Magcon, it's pretty nice." I said smiling. "Sooooo anyway! I'm here with Weston and Mark!"
"Hey guys!" They both said.
"So what do you guys want us to do? Comment below and we'll take some suggestions." Lots of people commented, there was a lot of people saying Truth or Dare, Kiss, Marry, Kill or Never Have I Ever.
"So most of the comments are saying TOD (truth or dare), Kiss, Marry, Kill or Never Have I Ever, so comment 1 for TOD, 2 for Kiss Marry Kill and 3 for Never Have I Ever. Most of the comments said 1.
"Ok, I think TOD won, so we'll play that." I muted the broadcast for a minute. "Should we ask some of the fans to come on and ask us or should we just do it ourselves?" I asked Mark and Weston. "Ourselves, the fans can come up with some pretty crazy things," Mark said, laughing. So I unmuted the broadcast and we started playing.
"Who wants to go first?"
I asked. "I will" Mark said.
"Weston, I dare you to prank call Zach." Mark said.
"Easyyyyy," Weston said smirking and reaching for his phone. We played TOD for quite a while, then we decided to get the fans to ask the dares and questions. So I guested a girl called Emma and she asked Mark.
"I choose Dare," Mark said.
"Okay," Emma said grinning.
"I dare you to kiss Skye on the lips." Mark looked at me questionably. I shrugged my shoulders.
-Marks P.O.V-
Wow, ok, I had to kiss Skye?! I looked into her blue eyes and leaned in. She leaned in too, and our lips moved in sync. I don't know what she felt, but for me there was huge sparks.And she's a good kisser.... We pulled away and we were both smiling. She was smiling! After kissing me!
-Skye's P.O.V-
Wow... That was an awesome kiss, Mark is a freaking amazing kisser. I don't know about him but I felt massive sparks. We played Truth Or Dare for a while more and then when it got to about 9pm we turned it off. I asked the boys to turn around and I got changed into my PJs (^) and checked my social media. I was tagged in a lot of things, so I checked some of them only to discover most of them were screenshots of Mark and I kissing. We had a ship name already which was Sark (if I did it the other way around it would have been Myke which sounds like Mike, so no 😂), which was kinda weird but cute. Everyone was telling us we should date. Who knows... Maybe we will.
---
End of Chpt 5
---
Oooh they kissed 😂😍💖 (532 words)
---