• Chapter 3 •

• On the plane •

Skye's P.O.V •

"So, are you excited?" Weston asked me smiling.
"Yea! I can't wait, it's gonna be awesome!" I replied.
"I can't wait to see the guys again, especially Mark, you know him?"
"Mark Thomas?" I said
"Yep," Weston said.
Ummm of course I know him!?
"I can't wait for you guys to meet, I think you'll like him." Weston said.
"Have you met Loren?" I asked him.
"Nope, she seems nice though. She's your best friend right? Apart from me, obviously," he said laughing.
"Yep," I said smiling.
I soon fell asleep and put my head on Weston's shoulder. He took a picture of me with my head on his shoulder on snapchat and put
'With mah bestie, who fell asleep 😂 Can't wait for Digitour!'
I laughed and fell asleep again.

• Time Skip to the plane landing •

I could vaguely feel someone gently shaking me. It was Weston.

"Wake up, sleeping ugly," he says, and I laugh and get up. We got our bags and left the airport and walked to the uber.

(Conversation in the uber)

"Where are we staying?" I asked Weston.
"A really nice hotel, there's two rooms between us all, in our room is me, you, Loren and Mark. I don't know who's going with Joey, or it might actually just be us 5, if it is I'd say Loren will go with Joey instead." He says.
"Oh ok, cool." I reply.

We arrived at the hotel shortly after and I have to admit it was beautiful. We saw Mark and Joey outside the hotel.
"Hey guys!" Weston said as we walked up to them.
"Hey Weston, hey Skye," they both said and brohugged Weston and shook hands with me. Geez, Mark is more attractive in person...
"Hi guys," I said smiling.

We walked inside on the marble pathway. I walked beside Weston and Mark and Joey walked infront of us. We walked through the big (that autocorrected to 'BOB' lmao I'm done) sliding glass doors and stared.
It was beautiful in there! There was big glass ball things hanging from the high ceiling, and there was beautiful oak tables around the place, with bouquets of flowers, and royal purple carpets lining the floors. The walls were painted different colours, but in a colour scheme, which was basically lots of shades of purple, light shades of blue, white and 2 shades of green. It was gorgeous. There was also very grand and posh staircases everywhere, and a little lobby area which had nice purple couches and blue chairs, with the oak tables, and a nice little cosy fireplace.

Loren was delayed in traffic, but I couldn't wait to see her. While Weston was certainly taking his time checking in, something went wrong or something, he had to fix it so we were in the lobby for quite a while. I sat down on a two seater couch and the one and only Mark Thomas comes and sits beside me.

"Hey beautiful, you're Skye Gray, right?" He says smiling. I blush when he calls me beautiful.
"Yep, you're Mark Thomas, I'm guessing?" I say, smiling back.
"Yep," he replied.
"We should take a selfie since its our first time meeting," I say, smiling at him.
He nods and we both take out our phones from our pockets and bags. We take a selfie with both of our phones and I post mine on Instagram, with the caption saying:
"Look who I met today! Can't wait to get to know him better in digitour! 😊👑🤘🏻@markthomas ✨" and tagged Mark.

Then we got a selfie on snapchat and I captioned it:
"Met this guy at Digitour, expect a lot of snaps from him in the next couple days 😂🤘🏻✨" and posted it and smiled.

Then Loren walked into the hotel with a big marble suitcase and a blue pretty duffel bag slung over her shoulders. We hadn't seen each other in a few months since we lived in different States.
"LOREN!" I screamed and ran up to her and engulfed her in a hug.
"SKYE!" She screamed back and I smiled, and she hugs me back.

After reuniting we walk back over to Weston, Mark and Joey.

"Hey guys!" she said to everyone as we walked back to the seating area.
"Hi Loren," everyone said and either hugged her or shook her hand. She kissed Joey on the cheek and I smiled.
Weston finally got the rooms sorted out. They were slightly different this time, but in my room was just me, Weston and Mark. I was kinda sad that Loren wasn't with us, but oh well. We were staying in this hotel for 3 days, which were the only 3 days Loren could stay with us. We walked up to the rooms and started unpacking.

End of Chpt 3

I hope you're enjoying this book guys! x