Jakes new surpeise

I ran into the village to the hokages office granny i tell her everything. So the akatski are a group of s class criminals from the bingo book see look. Wait thats a person i fought and killed last night it says he had a scroll full of jutsu that made him s rank did you get the scroll. Um yeah i open my ninja pouch and give her the scroll. Jake uzumaki do you know what happens after a gennin takes down s rank criminal. No what happens. She gives me a chunnin vest i hope you help the village with your new strength jake uzumaki i promote you to chunnin. What really granny im a chunnin i wonder how am i gonna tell naruto after garra became kazekage and now ive become chunnin its gonna hit em hard i said putting my vest on. The sun rose naruto walked to ichiraku ramen thanks granny im gonna tell naruto. Man i really missed this a bowl of ichraku ramen its better than ever. Hey naruto i said smiling. Oh hey jake you got back already he saw my vest What happened while you where gone. Naruto uh its about garra. What about him. Well hes the kazekage. So garra made kazekage THATS AWESOME I WANNA GO BEYOND IM STILL GONNA BECOME HOKAGE. I smiled good i know you will. Um naruto do you know everyone in your generation is chunnin and joinnin. WHAT EVERYONE INCLUDING SAKURA. Yup thats right naruto.