Familiar faces

Hey granny glad to see your doing well. Same to you 3 i hope to see that your training was successful. What you think we would retrun without any results. Ok then lets put it to the test. What right here granny. No its a opponet and its. "Door opens" Oh hey shikamaru and temari i said smiling. Oh is that you jake and naruto. What is that really you jake i barley recognized you. I looked at her and shikimaru are you our a opponent Temari. What are you talking about im just dropping off some papers with shikamaru. Yeah. Guys you wont find your opponet in here he is out there. I looked outside um hey kakshi sensei you look just the same from as we left i said smiling. Oh kakashi sensei i got a present for you here its the first copy in 3 years. N..no way you got a copy he opened it. Hmph i wouldn't think that a kid would had understood. Snap out of it kakashi. He closes the book ok naruto jake you must be tired of coming all the way here so im gonna give you one day of rest see ya dissapers. Psh he just wants to read that book. Oh your right. That exsplains it. Um granny can i have a mission im ready for one. Everyone sweat dropped. Um are you sure jake i have a A rank mission but im not sure if you will be back in time. Of course i will i said excited. Alright if your certain diliver this to the hidden sand villge its only 3 day trip but judging on your speed it might only take a day and this is A rank so dont underestimate it. Right temari wanna come. Nope this is your mission also i need to finish things up here. Ok then im out bye everyone see ya and naruto dont do anything stupid please also sakura im conting on you. Also jake naruto skaura your training with kakashi will determin your rank where you stand as a shinobi. WHAT YOUR SERIOUS I HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME JOINNIN OR CHUNIN me and naruto said in unisin. Yup and jake get going ok. Right bye everyone sakura watch my brother i said runing out and going in the direction of the hidden sand with super speed. Man he cant trust me for a sec can he. Calm down naruto lets just go out and eat. Fine thats him wasting his chakra.