Journey to the hidden sand

Wow i can't to get to the sand hmm i wonder what naruto is doing i said using my super speed to get to the hidden sand. I wonder how jake is holding up that mission is A rank. Dont worry about him right now he is fine. Wait sakura can i walk around and see old friends. Sure go ahead i heard kiba and hinata and shino might be around. Awesome i cant wait see ya sakura. Ok i have to foucus my chakra into my speed i went faster I see it wait a seconed BYAKUGAN! It is garra is the Kazekage wow thats gonna hit naruto hard i will have too dilever these to his office so i was gonna know ethir way wait that chakra its so dark so evil they have balck cloak with red clouds the akatski damnit i need to take a another way here i ran threw the town to the kazekages office Garra. He looks up amd sees me his surprised hey jake uzumaki its been a while hows naruto. He is fine here are some papers i was made to deliver but i have some serious to discuss with you. What is it. Garra its the akatski there after all jinjuriki including me and naruto and you if a tailed beast is exstracted the jinjuriki will die or can die. What this is serious how do you know all of this. Long story short i kinda know the future garra these akatski names are sasori of the sand the pupet user and deidara of the earth the exsplosion user. Thank you for giving me all this known information but your on a time limit right you need to get back to the leaf i will handle this. Right i will leave it to you garra. See ya tell naruto i said hey. I will i ran out heading back to the hidden leaf. LEAVE MY DAGHTER ALONE. Oh you want to get killed to eh just like your husband. AIR PALM i said jumping down defending her. Looks like another hidden leaf runt crawled out of the shadows. You will not hurt any one else got it. YOU LITTLE PICE OF SHIT YAAH. 8 trigrams 64 plams 2 palms 4 plams 8 palms 16palms 32 palms 64 palms its over his chakra hit 0 he is dead he wont hurt you anymore. Thank you ninja here take this as my thanks to you. Money i cant except this. I want you too please do. Alright thank you also i give her husband a pinch of chakra there your husband is alive. Papa thank you ninja thank you. Its no trouble i need to go bye i see the village ok first things first.